Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a little while since the forum was changed around but not changed around. I guess it got too a couple of members including me about some of the changes. I finally reconciled myself to the change but no change on the forum. I can easily navigate the threads rite easy now.
On to other items.. it seems like maybe some people are on edge and slowly but most assuredly will go screaming into the night. I wish to tell these forum members to get happy, that we can communicate through this forum and to kick back and relax. It is only a forum. Not a screaming match at close range. I sometimes myself want to punch out the monitor but what would it get me but a NEW 25 inch monitor or better..HMMMMM...anyways do not get flumuxed with the membership, get happy that you can meet a diverse group of crazy people that all share in a common interest...THE SKY...No I am not nor will be a Moderator. The headache is not me. No I am not the most senior member but I am just the RESIDENT REDNECK AND BIRTHDAY GREETER on SkyRoadster .com...Love yall just like cousins that tant washed in a couple of weeks....Skip...:):D:)..and my girls say hay....

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree...It's all good Skip.......Hey...is that cat in you Avatar giving me the middle pad??:eek: :lol::lol::cheers:
No, he has your nose..you can read...Skip..ur nose I has it....:):D:)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhh...now I see it! That is way too small to be my nose! :lol::lol::cheers:
....too small to be your nose?......he must have the wrong body part:lol::eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts