Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at code 3400 since May 27th but found out today that my car was built on June 14th VIN 3706!! I'm getting closer! The sales manager said it was " In Transit" today but he said that doesn't mean its on the way yet. I started this madness in Jan so I can wait a little while longer. Sales manager said to expect about 20 days to get to dealer in K.C. I'm in St Louis so I have to go about 230 miles to pick her up but the drive home should be the highlight of the summer for me!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
You are so close and it is SO worth the wait!

·
Registered
255 Posts
ShowMeSky said:
I was at code 3400 since May 27th but found out today that my car was built on June 14th VIN 3706!! I'm getting closer! The sales manager said it was " In Transit" today but he said that doesn't mean its on the way yet. I started this madness in Jan so I can wait a little while longer. Sales manager said to expect about 20 days to get to dealer in K.C. I'm in St Louis so I have to go about 230 miles to pick her up but the drive home should be the highlight of the summer for me!
CONGRATS on going 3800. Don't forget, hopefully next month I'll get mine and we will do some negotiating on the chrome wheels.:cheers:

·
Registered
68 Posts
i'm in KC, what Saturn place are you getting yours? I ordered mine from Olathe, KS. 10 Month wait.

·
Registered
354 Posts
VIN 3706 , it looks like there starting to get them out

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
trigeeks said:
i'm in KC, what Saturn place are you getting yours? I ordered mine from Olathe, KS. 10 Month wait.
Saturn of Blue Spring's I imaged 9 weeks ago!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
skywulf said:
Did you ever see your TPW?
Yes I did, on Apr 27th my sales manager sent me an e-mail with a copy of the order workbench and it listed TPW of June 12th and the car was built on June 14th so it was accurate. The thing that confused me was by it going to code 3400 on May 27th I figured it might get built sooner but it didn't.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I ordered from Saturn of Olathe. They are all owned by the same group, though. I put a deposit down in March. Imaged late May and at 3800 as of last Tuesday.

If you like I'll drive it to STL for you:lol: Save you the time of coming all the way up to KC to get it...

Anybody going to the Sky/Sol meet the weekend of 7/14? I had heard there was only one Sky registered right now. I hope to have mine by then :)willy:) so would love to hook upl.

Skylar

Black Exterior
Black & Tan Interior
Black Top
LSD
Man
All Radio Options
Plate: Skylar

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
ShowMeSky said:
Yes I did, on Apr 27th my sales manager sent me an e-mail with a copy of the order workbench and it listed TPW of June 12th and the car was built on June 14th so it was accurate. The thing that confused me was by it going to code 3400 on May 27th I figured it might get built sooner but it didn't.
I am still waiting for a response from my salesman. I emailed him last thursday. I'll give him a couple more days, then I'LL CALL :willy:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I am told that the computer updates on Tuesdays, sometimes more frequently. My saleslady says to me Friday my car is showing as having been built June 3, but the code is still 3400. She cannot understand it, so we look again tomorrow. I think she misunderstands the codes, I wish they would let me tap tap on their computer! Tee hee! :lol: It would be a kick if it had been built, but since I went 3300 on May 26...I just don't see it. Got to stay tuned to reality.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just found out i went 3800 too, Vin 3729!:D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
WOW! What date did your order go in and when did you go 3400 or do you know?

·
Registered
151 Posts
ShowMeSky said:
I went to 3400 on May 27th as well, and I am still at it as of June 16th.:banghead: It looks like there are quite a few of us that went to 3400 on the same day. Too bad they couldn't build them all at the same time. Oh well, guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the anticipation. Good thing I live in the south and have a nice long summer with plenty of time to enjoy a convertible. :)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
That is what I say, we'll all wait together and enjoy the fact that we get a convertible day or two even in the dead of winter. Really, only three out of 12 are bad...:cheers: Hey, May 27 and June 3 are Saturdays, does the plant run on Saturdays too?

·
Registered
45 Posts
my order went in around may 20...don't know when i went 3400

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
A week before me. Maybe we'll get our cars by INDEPENDENCE DAY! :cheers:

·
Registered
45 Posts
that would be awesome! :cool: