Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good news..... just received a call from my salesman I am now at 3300 and the car ahead of me jumped to 3400......only problem they do not have any dates on the GM system only the event change.....he said he will check Tuesday.....a/t my salesman the plant will be closed Monday for Memorial Day. Anyway, at least we are moving some!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
Good news! Take a look at my dates - once things started moving we haven't set any records, but it sure beats being stuck in the process. Fun times are ahead for us all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
669 Posts
barb said:
good news..... just received a call from my salesman I am now at 3300 and the car ahead of me jumped to 3400......only problem they do not have any dates on the GM system only the event change.....he said he will check Tuesday.....a/t my salesman the plant will be closed Monday for Memorial Day. Anyway, at least we are moving some!!!!!!!!!!
Barb, I was in this afternoon and they tried again to get the dates and they wouldn't come up.

But the news is still good! I went from order accepted to completed without anything showing up in between.

Will be looking for that Silver Pearl on Hwy 69 real soon! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
qwack said:
Barb, I was in this afternoon and they tried again to get the dates and they wouldn't come up.

But the news is still good! I went from order accepted to completed without anything showing up in between.

Will be looking for that Silver Pearl on Hwy 69 real soon! :)
thanks, i am so excited i moved to another event code.......this has been one of the most exhausting experiences i have ever had, with the exception of waiting for all 3 of my children to be born........do you remember how long it was between order accepted to completed yours was? yours really moved fast....compared to the others on the forum....well, i reached another milestone with yet more to come!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
My order went through on Friday, and had a build date of June 26. Maybe yours will be the same week?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
check out my sig hopefully mine moves threw soon!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
I am at the "just built" stage -- check dates in my signature for your schedual. Hope it goes smoothly!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
that would be great!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
669 Posts
barb said:
thanks, i am so excited i moved to another event code.......this has been one of the most exhausting experiences i have ever had, with the exception of waiting for all 3 of my children to be born........do you remember how long it was between order accepted to completed yours was? yours really moved fast....compared to the others on the forum....well, i reached another milestone with yet more to come!!!!
My order was accepted on March 10, built on March 28...delivered April 20.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YellowSky said:
check out my sig hopefully mine moves threw soon!!
the car ahead of me had a tpw of 6/5 like yours.........maybe some info tuesday.........hope so........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
barb said:
the car ahead of me had a tpw of 6/5 like yours.........maybe some info tuesday.........hope so........

and what is the status of the car ahead of you??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YellowSky said:
and what is the status of the car ahead of you??
no date either, but she had a tpw of 6/5 before she went to 3400 on friday...maybe they are moving her up.........quack was having his cai installed at the dealership friday and he watched them try and see if they could get dates for both hers and mine...but no dates....quack went from 3100 to build at our dealership with nothing in between...our dealership is really good about checking event codes daily.....sometimes multiple times per day.........i noticed from Rick's event codes he went to 3800 in a few days........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
Hopefully mine has good news tuesday.. seams the yellow ones are not being pumped out very fast as to other colors?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YellowSky said:
Hopefully mine has good news tuesday.. seams the yellow ones are not being pumped out very fast as to other colors?
the one ahead of me is not a yellow one, i think they said it is the green color ....the only thing i remember is that is not a silver pearl and it has a two tone interior......so whateve colors goes with the two tone interior..but the tpw date is same and the other car no is ggr594, 157 order numbers difference from mine......i think mine might be built about 6/9 or i am hoping by then........will just have to wait it out........then comes the delivery wait time!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
yea im down in FL so long haul for the train..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
YellowSky said:
Hopefully mine has good news tuesday.. seams the yellow ones are not being pumped out very fast as to other colors?
Can't be; only about 7% are yellow...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,421 Posts
Hopefully...we will ALL get some good news on Tuesday! Heck...I'd be happy with ANY news!!! My car supposedly was built last week, and I'm still waiting on a VIN#. :banghead: Good thing about riding my Harley is that it keeps me sane throughout this whole SKY ordeal. Otherwise I'd be having a nervous breakdown right about now....:willy: :willy: :willy:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top