Saturn Sky Forum banner

Would You Participate in a West Coast Ride (PCH)?

• Yes

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 48.5%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all!

So I was thinking..... yes, AGAIN!!! And I see that we have quite a few people on the West Coast purchasing the car. I know that the Solstice Forum has had a ride. Has anyone brought up coordinating a SKY ride? If not, would anyone be interested in doing something like this? We could meet 1/2 way between the Bay Area and San Diego???? Or Wherever???

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
He** ya!!! PCH would be awesome

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm there!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Would Luv 2

ruledawg said:
I'm there!!
I would have luved to but I'm too far away!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Chloe said:
Yea me too. Maybe some day:thumbs:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Chloe said:
Same here but it sure sounds like a cool ride! :cool:
Take video for the rest of us!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
To far for me as well. I'm sure someone on the East side will try to put something together soon as well.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Too far, though I'd love to. You might want to try hooking up with the WCKCC folks when you plan this too. I know from the very beginning they've gone out of their way to plan for embracing Sky owners too (hence the name.)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Definite go, chaps. Any California dealers have their demos yet?

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Sorry-a little bit too far and I couldn't take that long off of work:nonod:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As far as I know, both Saturn of the Valley locations (Van Nuys/Santa Clarita) do not have them yet... I called this morning.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Why would I drive all the way to the west coast when there are so many wonderful roads with great curves around the Texas Hillcountry? :confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
If the timing is right..... COUNT ME IN.... i got NOTHING PLANNED... ever.... sounds like a grand time... OF course i would trailer it there...... dont want to put too many miles on my baby....... my first LONG ROADTRIP.. is back down to Clearwater Beach.... probably the weekend after getting her... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Skip said:
West Coast Kappa Car Club. Skip....:cheers:
I've been chatting with them on the sol forum. They seem to still be organizing themselves so I haven't really bothered them with membership questions yet. I will as my sky gets closer though.

search the sol forum for wckcc and you will find mucho info.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Count me in

mglindo said:
I'm in. If I'm not on another trip somewhere else that is!

My dealer expects their demo in this week sometime!
I'm there!!:cheers: Although I'll need a day to two to get to SoCal so give me fair warning if you set up a day. But dagnab, won't that drive down be sweet!!:D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyBaby said:
If the timing is right..... COUNT ME IN.... i got NOTHING PLANNED... ever.... sounds like a grand time... OF course i would trailer it there...... dont want to put too many miles on my baby....... my first LONG ROADTRIP.. is back down to Clearwater Beach.... probably the weekend after getting her... SkyBaby-07
Stop by here first Sky Baby and we will ride in together :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts