Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Saskatchewan here!!!

My wife's family lives in BC though so roadtrip this summer. I used to live in Edmonton when I was with the PPCLI, can't wait to go show off my ride to the army boys.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! :thumbs: Ever been to Penticton? We got some great windy roads inbetween here and Vancouver! Then we could cruise the Sea to Sky highway :thumbs: Who else wants to come up to BC for a drive? anyone from WCKCC could come up north, too

·
Registered
138 Posts
where to buy one in western canada, (or canada for that matter) if you haven't put a deposit on one yet, you probably won't get one this year. only 138 will be sent to canada for the 2007 run. (i think, correct me if i'm wrong)
still waiting in ottawa

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
her sky said:
where to buy one in western canada, (or canada for that matter) if you haven't put a deposit on one yet, you probably won't get one this year. only 138 will be sent to canada for the 2007 run. (i think, correct me if i'm wrong)
still waiting in ottawa
I have heard anywhere from 450-600, but who really knows :willy:

·
Registered
18 Posts
to long in canada my place is for sale... just buy a White mustang gt convert:cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
nighttripper said:
I have heard anywhere from 450-600, but who really knows :willy:
Those are the numbers I keep hearing as well. I think it's become part of the appeal for me.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Still waiting on mine in BC....... and waiting......:brentil:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Show us some pic of red with red inside!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dog River Sky

Hi Mcryde here :cheers:
Black Sky now residing in Dog River aka Rouleau Sk.
picked it up 02/Sep/07:)

Cheers Bob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Jinx

Jinx :cheers:
have a friend that lives in Westbank, can't think of a better reason to go out and cruise the moutains:thumbs: , will send u a PM if I make it out there before snowfall, we can find some twisties and go play if you are so inclined. If memory serves me correct there is a really fun road leading east out of Vernon towards Nakusp I believe, was over it in 86 on my bike, had way too much fun.:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I live the the Calgary area. I ordered my wife's Sky 2.4 in April of 06, and she was delivered on Dec 20 on a trailer. I finally put 1100 km on her this week.

The car is a head turner. People are yelling out their windows with "Nice Car!" comments. Maybe it's the yellow paint.

·
Registered
150 Posts
On the way to dinner tonight, there was a black Sky at the local Shopper's Drug Mart with a personalized plate DORIE. Too bad I didn't get a close enough look to tell if it was a RL or not. Assuming that it's a local car and not someone passing through, whenever I get around to getting mine, I won't have the only one. If it was a base model then maybe I'll have the first RL in town (Maple Ridge, I mean) instead. Too bad I'm still looking at mid-summer at the earliest to get a house with a garage before buying a new car.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
McRyde...you had that thing out yet this year?

I had it out 2 or 3 times but waiting on the street sweepers to do their thing before I really get in Sky mode.

You'll have to come check her out...lots of work done lately...I should even have a turbo in within the next month or so.

·
Registered
13 Posts
New Sky Redline in Calgary

Just got my new Sky Redline 2 weeks ago. Had it out near Longview last weekend. What an awesome ride. Bright red with black & tan leather with tan roof. Hope to see y'all around.

·
Registered
150 Posts
On the way to dinner tonight, there was a black Sky at the local Shopper's Drug Mart with a personalized plate DORIE.
Saw it again coming home Friday afternoon from the Mary Hill to Harris Road. I thought about following it to see where it lived but thought that might be too creepy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts