Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any Sky's in Western Pa......

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I drove all over the Burg looking for a sky on Saturday & Sunday this last week, it was a little rainy and that may of kept youns in doors…. I even went downtown..:)

·
Registered
17,338 Posts
Western Pa. is a long way from Philidelphia but I know we will see u this Spring...then we will have 2 Bluestones to take pictures with...by the way, I dropped by my dealer today and outside on display BLUESTONE roadster...with beige top and interior...

I don't want to start another war, but still not my color...:lol:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike.................like moss.............it will grow on you. I am going to go to Home Depot and find a can of Krylon Bluestone........and when I get there..........well let's just say..........."keep an eye on your sky"....:lol:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
two skys sighted

blue sky seen during the day--black sky seen at night:D

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Look up....:jester:

·
Registered
17,338 Posts
Tom (07Bluestone) already has a can...You're too late. I can say something nice about Bluestone...it is probably one of the best photographed colors in a picture...it makes other colors timid.

I can be objective also.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tom (07Bluestone) already has a can...You're too late. I can say something nice about Bluestone...it is probably one of the best photographed colors in a picture...it makes other colors timid.

I can be objective also.

I saw the picture of the two of you exchanging the can last summer.......I thought that was great.....:thumbs: .....I totally agree it is a great color. But you either love it or hate it. I went to see it at a dealership before I bought it. I took my brother with me for an objective 2nd opinion. His exact words when ask his opinion......."I hate it. Looks like ****"........I told him not to hold back, and just tell me what he really thought.........Holy ****.........I told him I love it and since I was paying for it.........To shut up......:lol:

·
Registered
17,338 Posts
It takes a great pic...that I admit...by the way, I just posted a thread to this guy who is a designer...try to read it and see if i am correct..It is captioned IDEAS

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Look up....:jester:

Couldn't be in Pittsburgh pal...............Only color you would see where your talking would be Silver.............AKA................. Gray!!!! :jester: :jester:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts