Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK first off I have to day sorry I haven't posted pictures yet. :nono: I went to the dealer and was so excited I forgot to bring the camera. I will take some tonight if I get her back from the dealer.

Yes I said back from the dealer! I had to bring her in this morning to deal with a lighting issue that other owners have had to deal with. The lights on the dash (including the radio) just go out. I think my head lights also go out. So she's in for a quick visit.

The car is amaizing!!! She gets all sorts of attention (I'm jelious). I got out of my Sky and there was this hot chick in a car behind me. She said she had followed me into the parking lot because she just had to know what the car was. The Chili Pepper Red turns heads. This morning I was in traffic and a guy in a garbage truck started talking to me. I talked quick. :lol:

I can't wait to get her back. The car feels great. I feel natural in her. I get back in my Escape and start questioning my wife on why she has changed my seat around on me (she hasn't). The Sky just feels so good to sit in. I feel like I belong in her.

First impression is that the this is a must have car if you want a fun car at a price you can afford.

I AM IN LOVE! :thumbs:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am so glad that after the long wait you finally get to enjoy your car. Hopefully you will not be without your baby very long.

·
Registered
153 Posts
The more I hear how great this car is the more I want time to just fly on by... until I take delivery. Then time will have to stop while I catch my breath.....:drool: :drool: :thumbs: Enjoy... for all of us "in waiting"....

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm so excited for you! :cheers:

I know, it's a stormy day today and I drove the Camaro. AFter only 3 days of not driving it, it felt so strange!!

enjoy enjoy!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Good on Ya!

Well said. The SKY is an amazing machine all around.
Many happy miles!:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
It sounds as if you and the MRS are having a BLAST....... keep posting them pics...... WE LOVE IT...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
877 Posts
Well worth the wait, keep on driving:cool:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I am so jealous....but you diffentely deserve it, you stuck it out for a long time:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
rick112 you both deserve a fine fun car and it certainly sounds like you both are having a ball! :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
We are very happy for you!!!!!!

And plenty of beautiful weather yet to drive it in! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Glad you finally got her, hope you get the light issue resolved soon so that you can get her home where she belongs. :thumbs:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congratulations, Rick. I hope to get up your way soon after my Red Line comes in to pick up some ice wine!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hey Rick how far are you from Thunder Bay?

We could meet up with you there!

Let us know if that is feasable. :cool:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
chris67 said:
We could meet up with you there!

Let us know if that is feasable. :cool:
Hey Minneapolis!!! I was going to go there this long weekend if my car was here; alas, it looks like I will miss out again. The train just left Toronto yesterday..no way it'll be here by Saturday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts