Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While talking with the GM I asked about technicians in service department qualified for authorized warranty work on the SKY. They are sending 1 technician to school soon for training. Wouldn't that be a hoot if they had no techs qualified for repairs? Now thats food for thought!!::thumbs: :willy:

ERNEST:cool:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hmmm, Im the type of guy that would pop into the local Jiffy Lube for something simple like an an oil change. They probably never even seen the car let alone work on one -heck ,nobody has serviced one yet. I wouldnt want someone inexperienced working on my car just toget quick service. Guess I will have to rely on Saturn for all services for the car and pay the price.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would. It is also a way of keeping the vehicles maintenance record for future, they can print it out for you anytime. Worth it in my book, plus they screw up they fix. I use GM parts,, you never know about aftermarket replacement parts used by repair shops. Warranty Voided? I saw this happen on the drive p[ad ar my dealer, someone rep[laced the coolant in a Saturn, for whatever reason, with the green, A huge no no, and bang, no more waranty.

ERNEST

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
My cars have always been serviced by the dealer with the exception of my Mercedes, and the Saturn dealer has really been the best, and very reasonably priced. In addition to having all my service records, they also check for service bulletins every time I go in.

I would handily recommend them to anyone. I don't think any small savings from going to a Jiffy Lube type place would be worth it.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I've always have used dealerships for work on my vehicles. I try to establish and develope a relationship that shows my expectations for my vehicles.Ive never had dealings with Saturn before, but the way things are going now I can only give kudos to their all around efforts. I think I'll be very happy here.
As a governor once said " I'll be back ":lol: :lol: :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts