Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is our 33rd wedding anniversary. Our dealer called yesterday afternoon and said our Sky had arrived ! :cheers: We will be picking it up tonight and celebrating our anniversary with a day trip to Myrtle Beach on Friday. This weekend we hope to take a trip, maybe to Pinehurst, for a little weekend getaway. If the weathers nice, and we're in our Sky it really doesn't matter where we go. Our 33 years together have been wonderful, but I think this will be one of our most memorable ones ! !

Will post pics as soon as I can !

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats!!! That sounds like an excellent day. I hope the weather is wonderful. My parents own a house near Myrtle Beach and plan on retiring there in a year or two.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
OISky said:
Tomorrow is our 33rd wedding anniversary. Our dealer called yesterday afternoon and said our Sky had arrived ! :cheers: We will be picking it up tonight and celebrating our anniversary with a day trip to Myrtle Beach on Friday. This weekend we hope to take a trip, maybe to Pinehurst, for a little weekend getaway. If the weathers nice, and we're in our Sky it really doesn't matter where we go. Our 33 years together have been wonderful, but I think this will be one of our most memorable ones ! !

Congrats on the 33 years (don't they FLY by? -- Headed for 35 ourselves). Enjoy the SKY! A bit jealous -- but happy for you both!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
You guys are so sweet! It is nice to see couples who stay married and brag about it rather than calling each other balls and chains. Maybe that is a special trait of "SKYPEOPLE".....Congratulations on your long marriages and your new car! :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
skywulf said:
You guys are so sweet! It is nice to see couples who stay married and brag about it rather than calling each other balls and chains. Maybe that is a special trait of "SKYPEOPLE".....Congratulations on your long marriages and your new car! :D
Thanks ! We wereyoung (she was 18 and I 21) and they said it wouldn't last... ha. She's my best friend as well as my wife and we do everything together. We even work together ! Now, If I can get her to read this maybe she let me drive her new Sky :lol:

·
Registered
363 Posts
OISky said:
Thanks ! We wereyoung (she was 18 and I 21) and they said it wouldn't last... ha. She's my best friend as well as my wife and we do everything together. We even work together ! Now, If I can get her to read this maybe she let me drive her new Sky :lol:
You sound like my husband and me. We were married at 21. Our friends had a pool going as to how long it would last. We have now been married 10 years. He is my best friend, we work together too. I am hoping I get my Sky in time for our aniversary which is in November:smash:. I might just let him :driving: when we go out.

Any way congrats on the anniversary and new baby!:cheers:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jrarant said:
You sound like my husband and me. We were married at 21. Our friends had a pool going as to how long it would last. We have now been married 10 years. He is my best friend, we work together too. I am hoping I get my Sky in time for our aniversary which is in November:smash:. I might just let him :driving: when we go out.

Any way congrats on the anniversary and new baby!:cheers:
Same background and looks like same Sky.... when you get yours we should plan on meeting up somewhere. Columbia SC isn't too far :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
:cheers: AWESOME timing!!! CONGRATZ!!! I've only been married for 14 years (15th anniversary on May 4th) so I guess we are just young pups at this!!! :D

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
363 Posts
:cool: That sounds good. The beach sound great to me. We can park next to each other and make everyone drool!:D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
jrarant said:
:cool: That sounds good. The beach sound great to me. We can park next to each other and make everyone drool!:D
Great idea :cheers: We'd love to show you around our little piece of paradise. From your image date I would expect that you'll be getting yours soon. :thumbs: Maybe we could also get Hrd&Fast to join us with her red one since she's only a couple of hours from here. :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Congrats.

OISky said:

My wife and I are celebrating 30 years in October. Will be in Ireland this summer to enjoy our time together. In the meantime, we will cruising in our new SKY. Cheers.:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Congrats on both counts!!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:cheers: Congradulations! Happy Anniversary and enjoy your trip. :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Double Dose

Well, it looks like you get two for the price of one. CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: on the 33 yrs and CONGRATULATIONS on getting your Sky :thumbs: Hope your next 33+ are just as good for you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Seagull said:
Well, it looks like you get two for the price of one. CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: on the 33 yrs and CONGRATULATIONS on getting your Sky :thumbs: Hope your next 33+ are just as good for you.
Thanks ! I envision the next 33 yrs to be even better :thumbs:

·
Registered
138 Posts
canadian congrats

we just had our 33rd on wednesday. have stayed in (on)? oak island during our boys annual golf pilgramidge to myrtle beach. lovely place, great little reasturants. still waiting in canada.

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!

congrats on your anniversary and also on getting your sky......myself, married 35 years a/o 4/13.....imaged on 4/11, hoping to have my car on its way near by birthday 5/7...maybe.............

1 - 20 of 24 Posts