Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beside the style, what differentiates one from the other?

(Sorry if this has been asked/answered before here.)

·
Registered
623 Posts
cardero said:
Beside the style, what differentiates one from the other?

(Sorry if this has been asked/answered before here.)
Standard Options on SKY are not Standard on Solstice, I think OnStar, Power Package, ABS, and maybe even Leather. Other than that, the interior and exterior styling is different.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
DuSpinnst said:
Standard Options on SKY are not Standard on Solstice, I think OnStar, Power Package, ABS, and maybe even Leather. Other than that, the interior and exterior styling is different.
also the convenience package is also standard and I am pretty sure leather is an option on the Sky...

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Options on the Solstice that are standard on the Sky.
  • ABS
  • Power Package - power windows, mirrors, door locks, key fob, trunk/roof release
  • Convenience Package - cruise, DIC, DIC controls+cruise controls on stearing wheel, fog lights
  • AC
  • OnStar

·
Registered
432 Posts
brentil said:
Options on the Solstice that are standard on the Sky.
  • ABS
  • Power Package - power windows, mirrors, door locks, key fob, trunk/roof release
  • Convenience Package - cruise, DIC, DIC controls+cruise controls on stearing wheel, fog lights
  • AC
  • OnStar
lsd?

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I didn't list it because it's optional. Go to Saturn.com and get the specs PDF from the FLash Sky site. It clearly states all the OPTIONAL and standard items.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
cardero said:
How much more $ is the Sky than the base Solstice in light of the differences in base models? Thanks for the info.
There is no official pricing, so no one knows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts