Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Sky March 20th. This car is more than I imagined. I find I LOVE it more each time I take it out and become more acclumated to it. It is so sweet to drive! It is the most fun roadster I have ever driven and that goes back to a '55 Ford T Bird. But what I would like someone to explain, is why GM put at trough ( a pocket about 1" wide and 1" deep along the length of the door kick plate? It is nothing but a place to collect mud and dirt off of your shoes every time you get in a nd out. What were they thinking? If anyone can explain that please let me know.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
skyfan said:
I got my Sky March 20th. This car is more than I imagined. I find I LOVE it more each time I take it out and become more acclumated to it. It is so sweet to drive! It is the most fun roadster I have ever driven and that goes back to a '55 Ford T Bird. But what I would like someone to explain, is why GM put at trough ( a pocket about 1" wide and 1" deep along the length of the door kick plate? It is nothing but a place to collect mud and dirt off of your shoes every time you get in a nd out. What were they thinking? If anyone can explain that please let me know.
I don't know if GM intended it to be, but that trough is perfect for catching drips of the edge of the roof when the door is open. :lol:

Marco, on the Solstice forum, has posted a pic over there showing 3-4 cigars lined up perfectly in the slot.

No one seems to really know what they are there for, so just be inventive.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Coins

How about a roll of quarters for when you have to take toll roads?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts