Saturn Sky Forum banner

What options are you ordering?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so of those of us who are ordering the non redline version what options are you ordering?

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm getting it all!:thumbs:

Chili Pepper
Tan/Black
Auto
LSD
Chrome Wheels
6 Disc
XM
Spoiler
Lic. Plate: MY SKY
Imaged 3/9/06

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
lot of those options are standard here

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm getting the wind screen from Kappasphere and maybe a couple of other things as well.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nighttripper said:
lot of those options are standard here
I don't believe you are correct?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I am getting most of the accessories .... just dont want to change the look of my baby.... just enhance it...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
The intake and wind screen will come from Kappasphere - luggage rack too if it is removable. The LR would be for the odd long weekend trip, otherwise it stays in storage.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I need to update my choices.

I was able to sit in a Solstice at a local dealer and play with the top. I've sat in a Kappa platform at autoshows but not been able to operate the top. I am 6'2" and I fit great with top down or up, head room and leg room!

With the top up, if I pack using soft luggage, there is no reason I shouldn't be able to get enough stuff in there for me and the W to travel for at least a week. It really is a bigger trunk than people or pictures indicate. That means, no luggage rack.

PS - This is a dealer (Mazzei Pontiac of Pittsburg, CA) that should go on the Soltice forum as a gouger - $5K over invoice. A "limited availability" mark-up, even though there were 5 Sols on the lot!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
They didn't have too many options when I ordered mine. No performance suspension, no locking gas cap, no windscreen, no mud flaps, etc. Guess I will see what they look like, what after market brings out and decide what to go with. Have seen the windscreen that looks better, cheaper a couple of places, so things are coming out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts