Saturn Skyline Forum banner

What color is your SKY going to be ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There have been many threads asking what color SKY you're planning on getting, or what you think of one color versus another, but as far as I can tell no one has posted a poll on this topic... until now !

Let's settle this once and for all... What color is your SKY going to be ?

Note: If you, like many folks it appears, are stuck between two different colors, then you are allowed to vote for two colors in the poll. But please consider this option as a last resort, and if at all possible, try to pick the one color that is the most likely choice for your new SKY. Thanks, and let the survey begin!

(Note: For Techno Gray, please select Silver Graphite)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'll take any colour but black, red, or yellow. Black only looks good on London Taxi's. Red attracts too many cops, and yellow only looks good on canarys. :) Please nobody take offence! This is all in fun.

R

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Midnight Blue

Was going to get Chili Pepper Red, now getting Midnight blue... wife likes the blue better... soooooo...the key word is COMPROMISE....:thumbs:

·
Registered
233 Posts
I love the Silver Pearl with the Red/Black Interior but one of my good friends is getting that exact same car and we just can't have two of the exact same car....

So I went with the Chili Pepper Red and Black/Black leather Interior. I don't like the tan tops at all on the red so no two-toned interior for me.

The tough decision atm is whether or not to go for the Spoiler. I like the look without it alot, but slowly being sold on it.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I'm having a hard time deciding on the spoiler also - I love the look without it. I do believe that I feel that way because I haven't actually seen it yet. The car is beautiful either way!

Tyler07 - my sales rep just called and he said that the car that was ordered for the showroom has a spoiler... It should be there very soon, so we'll have to get pics to post for others to see.

:driving: (I'm Tyler07's friend who is getting the Silver Pearl with black/red interior).

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
wow! 23 votes so far and not one black car.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I wanted the Bluestone but I'm not willing to wait. Summer isn't that long up here.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Was going to get Chili Pepper Red, now getting Midnight blue... wife likes the blue better... soooooo...the key word is COMPROMISE....:thumbs:
Hey that happen to me too :lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Went yellow -- seemed right.:cheers:
Actually have not seen a color that would be a deal breaker.:thumbs:

·
Registered
274 Posts
yeah! .. I think yellow is the best color after silver (silver looks so much high class) ...
I don't like much how the dark colors look since it doesn't show the front bumper air holes well...
but the car in dark looks as good otherwise...

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
rwood411 said:
They really should have gotten some better colors for this car, they almost seem too bland.

Too Bland??? These are colours that have looked great on sports cars for ages. Would you like a fusion orange or purple one or lime green? It will be a trend for 3 months then you will be sick to death of it.

The colours they chose will still look great 18 years from now when I give my Sky to my Daughter as her graduation present.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Choices

My pick was in my signature. Silver Graphite

·
Registered
155 Posts
Here's my dilema. I will be getting the Silver Pearl with black/black leather (I sat in a Silver Pearl with black/red, IMO the red is like tomato red or sunburned red and won't look right when you wear anything besides red or black!) BUT this guy around the corner from me has a Grey Sol.. MAN OH MAN does that color look good. I am trying to brainwash myself "it only looks good on the sol not the sky" which may be true since the sol is curvy and the sky is angular. So far, i'm sticking with silver pearl, but after seeing some of your guys' silver graphites... you never know.

This is of course if I can even get one.... I'm a real estate temp and I need to be hired by KBhome before I want to commit to a new car...

Thank God for the So Cal real estate market! =)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Chili Pepper Red definately

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Bluestone or Midnite Blue

I don't know, I don't know. I originally wanted bluestone because of it being a lighter shade of blue. Since it is an interim color and I want my Sky before July I will go with Midnite Blue. BUT, iffen what Sky-Baby says is true and Bluestone is offered at the getgo, well excussse me but Bluestone it will be. What it comes down to is when the image goes in what comes out. I really wanted a Sky blue color but who am I ? Saturn did not ask me to be an advisor as to colors. But if the position is open drop me a line and lets deal.Skip.... A perplexed customer of Sky.:cool: :willy: :willy: :confused:

1 - 20 of 137 Posts