Saturn Sky Forum banner

What color is your SKY going to be ?

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Green

I think it's really interesting that only one person picked the green. I actually like the green, a lot, but I'm hesitant. Not sure why. My first choice was the Bluestone... I'm just not sure. Glad to know I have another couple weeks to think about it (at least).

·
Registered
148 Posts
Do you guys thinks; it will be good with a chameleon paint job?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Snowy_Beast said:
Do you guys thinks; it will be good with a chameleon paint job?
Depends what you want to blend in with or hide from :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Hey Kappa Man How did you get to vote twice :lol: Red and Black???

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
nighttripper said:
Hey Kappa Man How did you get to vote twice :lol: Red and Black???
Actually, if you are truly undecided between two colors, then the terms of this poll allow you to vote for more than one color. KappaMan was simply exercising his voting right to remain torn between Black Onyx and Chili Pepper Red. (Apparently, NC Sky has this exact same color conundrum.)

If you take another look, you'll see that AHR voted for SIX different colors, and was essentially saying which colors he absolutely would refuse to own (Black, Yellow or Red... see his response earlier in this thread). The scary thing is that if you factor out AHR's vote for White, Bluestone and Green, that leaves only 2, 3 and 1 votes for each of these colors, respectively... and that's out of 90 individual voters, who cast a total of 97 votes. Not looking too good for White, Bluestone or Green ! :eek:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Just saw (5 min ago) a Graphite Sky on the road. It looks nice.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I had previously decided on Chili Pepper Red. The Sky that came to my dealer that I looked at was Chili Pepper Red. It was beautiful! Then, I saw some pictures that somebody named Rick posted of a black Sky. Now, I really don't know what to get. :willy: Someone help me please! Maybe get two.:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Skip said:
I don't know, I don't know. I originally wanted bluestone because of it being a lighter shade of blue. Since it is an interim color and I want my Sky before July I will go with Midnite Blue. BUT, iffen what Sky-Baby says is true and Bluestone is offered at the getgo, well excussse me but Bluestone it will be. What it comes down to is when the image goes in what comes out. I really wanted a Sky blue color but who am I ? Saturn did not ask me to be an advisor as to colors. But if the position is open drop me a line and lets deal.Skip.... A perplexed customer of Sky.:cool: :willy: :willy: :confused:
I agree with you Skip.... they SHOULD have asked us... because.. that was MY FIRST CHOICE... but then found out it WASNT a choice at all... UGH.. so, i went with bluestone.... BUT.. AGAIN....... NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT OFF... so midnight blue it is.. .SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
55 Posts
black onyx with red leather wooooooooooo

·
Registered
198 Posts
mglindo said:
I had previously decided on Chili Pepper Red. The Sky that came to my dealer that I looked at was Chili Pepper Red. It was beautiful! Then, I saw some pictures that somebody named Rick posted of a black Sky. Now, I really don't know what to get. :willy: Someone help me please! Maybe get two.:lol:

Sounds like me! I was torn between black and red 'til I saw pictures of the black! I'm going black with red/black interior! :cool:

·
Registered
311 Posts
NC Sky said:
Sounds like me! I was torn between black and red 'til I saw pictures of the black! I'm going black with red/black interior! :cool:

I decided to go black with all black leather interior and black top!

I think all black will look sharp and really make the chrome stand out.

Chrome wheels of course!:lol:

·
Registered
198 Posts
mglindo said:
I decided to go black with all black leather interior and black top!

I think all black will look sharp and really make the chrome stand out.

Chrome wheels of course!:lol:
If I can't get the black/red I think I'll go with the all black too!

Chrome wheels are a must with the black! :cheers:

·
Registered
198 Posts
marklynn70 said:
:thumbs: Same Here!:cheers:
We are getting the same car! :cool: The only difference is that I'm getting the 1-disc monsoon stereo.

Do we have good taste or what! :cheers:

·
Registered
198 Posts
NC Sky said:
We are getting the same car! :cool: The only difference is that I'm getting the 1-disc monsoon stereo.

Do we have good taste or what! :cheers:
Oh... I must add that everyone else has good taste too!!!!

Otherwise, they wouldn't be buying a SKY! :D

21 - 40 of 137 Posts