41 - 60 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I'd take one in pink,where are ya Nite Sky :willy: :willy: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I'm having a hard time right now. I want the Silver Pearl. Have always wanted the Silver Pearl.

But I just saw the Silver Graphite driving around the plant and the chrome glinted and I could swear I actually heard it calling my name!

:willy:

I think I need to choose a new driving route so I will stop going by the plant. It is causing me to re-think my options every time I see a SKY. The major issue here is that ALL of them are beautiful, the only way to know that you made the right choice is to buy one of each color!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Forest green with tan top and tan interior.
Our Solstsice is deep blue with 2-tone leather int and black top.
We saw the green Solstice and knew that it was perfect with tan
but not with a black interior in the south. The Sols are not available
with tan and a lot of people are waiting for that combo.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Spag said:
I'm having a hard time deciding on the spoiler also - I love the look without it. I do believe that I feel that way because I haven't actually seen it yet. The car is beautiful either way!

Tyler07 - my sales rep just called and he said that the car that was ordered for the showroom has a spoiler... It should be there very soon, so we'll have to get pics to post for others to see.

:driving: (I'm Tyler07's friend who is getting the Silver Pearl with black/red interior).
Hey SPAG, just ordered my SKY this morning, same color as yours, in and out, and ordered the spoiler also, but debating if this will detract from the look of the rear, it's hard to tell what it will look like in the online picture's, but it looks small and a compliment to the rear view of the SKY, and I see alot of sport's car's with spoiler;s, so I think it will make our SKY'S look unique and different, especially if alot of people dont get one, just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Any color but silver. I am so tired of that color, it is no longer a color. If you look on ebay, cars.com and autotrader, it looks as if every car for sale is silver, and if it is red, it is gone (resale red). So mine will be Yellow (the anti-silver) color

·
Registered
274 Posts
drbob said:
Any color but silver. I am so tired of that color, it is no longer a color. If you look on ebay, cars.com and autotrader, it looks as if every car for sale is silver, and if it is red, it is gone (resale red). So mine will be Yellow (the anti-silver) color
I believe that silver is the best color for the car, looks high class.
but I will go with yellow because looks hot!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
On the way to and from work today, I was passed by a white with a tan top today - not what I would have chosen, but it was beautiful!!

BTW - I was also passed by a Red with Black top, Red with Tan top, Blue with Tan top, Blue with Black top and a Green with Tan top. All of them were great - I thought the tan top looked best on the green. IMHO.

:willy: It isn't easy living next to the plant when I haven't gotten an image yet!

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
I picked Silver Pearl because it matched the windshield frame and it doesn't show dirt easily!

·
Registered
120 Posts
redkeygunsky

I would have ordered silver, but my Miata is silver. So Chili pepper red it is.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Personal Color Choice

ORDERED SILVER PEARL WITH RED /BLACK INTERIOR & CHROME WHEELS. :cool: :cool: A SECOND CHOICE WOULD BE RED & A THIRD WOULD BE YELLOW. ON THIS CAR ANY COLOR WOULD LOOK GOOD ! :) :) :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Being a computer programmer by trade/education:

#include <iostream.h>
#include <string.h>

int main() {
char color[50];
cout << "What is your favorite color?/n";
cin >> color;
if (strcmp(color,"Midnight Blue") != 0)
cout << "/nAh, that color sucks!";
else
cout << "/nMidnight be the pwnage!";
return 0;
}

·
Registered
479 Posts
ku4zs said:
Being a computer programmer by trade/education:

#include <iostream.h>
#include <string.h>

int main() {
char color[50];
cout << "What is your favorite color?/n";
cin >> color;
if (strcmp(color,"Midnight Blue") != 0)
cout << "/nAh, that color sucks!";
else
cout << "/nMidnight be the pwnage!";
return 0;
}
:lol: Fellow programmer here... that pwns!!!111

·
Registered
16 Posts
Changed my mind

I decided to go with the MIDNIGHT BLU,, with black on black, this is my favorite color, and I feel sport's car's look awesome in darker colors, but it was a tough choice, as all the colors look great.

Deposit on 3/22/06
Midnight blue
Black leather
black top
Manual
LSD
6CD changer/XM radio
Spoiler
Chrome wheels

41 - 60 of 137 Posts