Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean your Sky of course.:D

I ran across this and thought it would be fun to see the reaction of the members.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Car Color Reveals Your Personality

Are you cool, calm and just a bit aloof? If you answered yes to that, we're going to play psychic and tell you that you drive a silver-colored car.

British researchers have determined that the color of your car tells others something about your personality. Granted, this isn't true for every driver on the road, since many purchase cars used and don't pick the color in this type of sale. But assuming you chose the color of your car, check the chart below to see if it matches your personality.

Popular car colors and the personalities who drive them, according to Colormatters.com:

Black: Aggressive personality or someone who is an outsider or rebel. Of all car colors, this is the most likely to be involved in an accident.

Silver: Cool, calm and slightly aloof.

Green: Hysterical tendencies.

Yellow: Idealistic and novelty loving.

Blue: Introspective, reflective and cautious.

Gray: Calm, sober and dedicated to work.

Red: Full of zest, energy and drive; thinks, moves and talks quickly.

Pink: Gentle, loving and affectionate.

White: Status-seeking extroverts.

Cream: Self-contained and controlled. This color car is least likely to be involved in an accident.

--From the Editors at Netscape

·
Registered
322 Posts
So, you'd not likely have a Green car with a Cream stripe?:D :lol: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Wow, this really fits me. You know that the Midnight Blue often looks Black in certain lighting...

So I'm introspective and cautious...until I become agressive and a rebel! :D

·
Registered
366 Posts
Well the SKY on order is Black and I currently have a green car. Everybody watch out because apparently I'm an aggressive person with hysterical tendencies :thumbs:

·
Registered
230 Posts
The Red fits me perfectly. Maybe I should slow down a little.:D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I mean your Sky of course.:D
Yellow: Idealistic and novelty loving.
Not too far from the mark -- Plus as leo -- I love the attention:thumbs:

·
Registered
452 Posts
little help needed here...

'07 Sky is CP Red
'02 Tahoe and '00 Camry are Silver(ish)
'37 Buick 2 door 40 series is Black
'98 Kubota is Orange but don't see that color. So what primary colors make up orange??

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yellow and Red on the color wheel combine to make Orange...

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have Green and Silver cars and have ordered a Silverpearl on order...does that mean I am doubly cool but when you scratch the surface I can be hysterical?

·
Registered
684 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have a black car and am ordering silver. So....

I might wreck but I'll be calm and aloof while doing it :)

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
:cheers: :lol: :lol: Well, hmm, Well, my Sky is MB, but I own 4 other cars in all the different colors--, I am beyond, bi & tri and quad--I am special NO?:confused: Well I think I am special--If you met me and know me, you would agree, I have characteristics of all those colors AND some--hehehe, heck some special qualities that those dudes in the study did not even consider---but ahh, as a male, that lubes females, we won't go into THOSE subjects---hehehe:eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts