Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
It's almost impossible to tell from just the pictures. That car has always been referred to as the silver one (of the silver, red, blue and green produced). It's either silver pearl or silver graphite to be exact. Sorry if this doesn't help. Perhaps the mods or the person who took the pic can give you the exact colour.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It looks like silver-pearl to me. I saw another one in similar light and found out that it too was a silver-pearl. Not sure what the red is unless it could be the ugly red dash that solstice put on their cars.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
It also looks like the silver pearl with the combination red/black leather interior. I saw one in Columbia but it had all black leather

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Did I take that picture? It looks like it's from the Anaheim Auto Show that I went to. I'm too lazy to look through the gallery, however, I can tell you that the one I saw (which isn't as current as the last one I saw at the dealership a couple of weeks ago - I was told it was the final model production) was silver. I don't know which one, I didn't even think to ask. But we could find out, I'm sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts