Saturn Sky Forum banner

What colour are you going to choose when you order your Sky?

• Black Onyx

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Polar White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver Graphite

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Silver Pearl

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Bluestone

• Midnight Blue

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Forest Green

• Sunburst Yellow

• Chili Pepper Red

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have you made a decision on what colour you will order your Sky in?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I really like the Midnight Blue, normally I get Grey but I might change for the SKY!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I WANT THE BLACK ONYX WITH THE RED/BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR. I ALSO WANT the SIDE-LIGHTS ON THE WHEEL WELL TO STAND OUT.....WOULD PROBABLY LOOK REALLY COOL AT NIGHT. mIDNIGHT BLUE LOOKS GOOD, TOO. IF THE DUAL LEATHER INTERIOR COLORS HAD MORE CHOICES I PROBABLY WOULD GO WITH ANOTHER EXT. COLOR.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a number of colours in mind.

I ruled our the Chili Pepper Red because of the photos I saw. I like the tail lights and they were drowned out in the red. Perhaps if it were a dark red.

I'd like one of the Silver's because the car seems to go so well with Silver. My only fear is that EVERONE will be driving a silver Sky.

The Bluestone is kinda different. There is no guessing, It's blue. I can't wait to see the colour sample. I do hope that they colour match that panel behind the driver. All the cars seem to be shown with that panel painted silver.

I don't want a Blue car with chrome around the windshield, a sliver panel behind the driver and some other colour for the interior. It will look like my car is made of left over parts. :mad:

If that's the case then I will go with a silver. But for now it's bluestone.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must say I would like to see them colour match the seats. Perhaps black with a mix of colours. Red, blue, green, black. Hmm...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm torn. I love midnight blue, black, and red. I've always preferred dark colors. My 94 SC2 is blue-black and that has been my favorite color. When I bought my ION, they didn't have a dark blue, so I bought black. Normally, I wouldn't consider a red car, but when I saw the picture of the red sky, I was in love. However, I think the red brake lights blend with the red of the car, and I think the black will make the silver accents "pop" against the car. I love the red and black interior, except for the red dashboard. I'd rather have a black dashboard, with colored seats and door inserts. I don't like the red and black interior with the dark blue exterior. For the red, it would have to be a black interior. So first choice (for now at least) would be black with black and red interior, second would be midnight blue with black interior, and third would be red with black interior.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Color Choice

My choice is obvious to me.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I would prefer the metallic orange but as a substitute I will go with the Bluestone.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This was very interesting. I would have thought one of the silver colours would have been the big seller. Hmmm.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
I Will Go For The Poster Car Like The One At The Auto

Show In Hotlanta. That Silver W/2 Tone Leather Was

Awesome. One Look And I Was Hooked. It Was Complete

Ecstasy When The Rep Said It Was About $25,000 Loaded.

Our Solstice #240 Is Deep

Any Day Now I Hope To Share Good News

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Silver Graphite with black/red interior

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'll have to go with,.. Probably Mettalic Silver or Black Onyx next I'd choose Chilli Pepper Red or midnight Blue,.. all based on Seeing it in person Ofcourse :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
As Fusion Orange is not an option I will have to go with the Midnight Blue.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i'll be getting mine in black. what options do i have as far as interior goes??? id like the black/red setup if its available with black.

·
Registered
52 Posts
sorry, i double posted.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Midnight blue with a tan interior, forest green as my second choice...but since my current car (95 Dodge Avenger) is forest green, I'd like something different!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts