Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts
I haven't had any problems with mine, but I never drink in the car so no need for them.

I know there was a manufacturer called Santana I believe. Looked to be a quality piece, but it did not appear it fit the car properly. Never used one though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the Santana cup holder and it fits fine. I flipped it around, so it opens away from passenger and allows more leg room. I also have the original cup holder that I no longer need/want. It has the 3D printed replacement arm. PM me if you’re interested

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the Santana cup holder and it fits fine. I flipped it around, so it opens away from passenger and allows more leg room. I also have the original cup holder that I no longer need/want. It has the 3D printed replacement arm. PM me if you’re interested

What does it look like?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’d like to show y’all what mine looks like with the Santana cup holder flipped, but when I tap the pic icon, it asks for a url. I spent 30 min searching “how to’s” but came up empty. If anyone would like to share with me how to attach pics (I’m using an iPad), I’d appreciate the help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts