Saturn Sky Forum banner

221 - 240 of 3844 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Thanx, it could have been worse. I just can't get over that my first official 'crash' was into something with a bright orange traffic cone and a light on it, that I had placed there to avoid hitting the garden border. :brentil:

Also today, I installed the trifecta budget tune!
Butt dyno says it made a differance! :willy:

·
Registered
235 Posts
I think that was sarcasm, but if not...

It's the least expensive tune they offer and basic (I think just slightly more mild than the GMPP). There's no follow up re-tune to specialize it for your actual car unless you pay the difference from their normal tune.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Drove it to my senior prom of course. Sometimes i worry my girlfriend likes the sky more than me :lol: She insisted we got a picture infront of the car and i thought i would share it with you guys haha

Attachments

·
7,036 Posts
Drove it to my senior prom of course. Sometimes i worry my girlfriend likes the sky more than me :lol: She insisted we got a picture infront of the car and i thought i would share it with you guys haha
Very handsome couple!!!! :cheers:
She is Hot! :thumbs:

·
Registered
495 Posts
We might need to start a new thread.."Who did you do in your SKY today" :thumbs::lol:

:cheers: Congrats on the graduation !

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Dang, wish I had my car at your age!!!

Sent from my GT-P1000R using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
357 Posts
Funny stuff. I agree Sun Chaser. But Glemont definitely seems like he has his act together so it's nice to see a good kid with a Kappa
This is because one of my dads favorite phrases is "those to who which much is given much will be required" and he makes sure i follow through on it!:cool:

·
Registered
357 Posts
This is the only other one i have with the Sky in it. And you can actually kinda see my crappy plasti dip job on the windshield surround piece :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Finally replaced the broken passenger side door handle today...

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
This is the only other one i have with the Sky in it. And you can actually kinda see my crappy plasti dip job on the windshield surround piece :lol:
What windshield surround piece?? :rofl: :lockme: :rofl:

Congratulations young man, on the Sky too!

221 - 240 of 3844 Posts