Saturn Sky Forum banner

3681 - 3700 of 3832 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
we got blasted by a heavy snowfall today.
the sky will be put to rest until spring now.
all waxed and cleaned and battery tender
hooked up.next 6 or 7 months of no driving.
will miss it for sure.
Saw that on the news,mines all ready to go away to just hoping for a few more good days. did you pump up your tires and put stabilzer
in the tank? Hope you did I always do makes for no flat spots and easier start in the spring.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Thumbs Up

So I went for a ride in Colorado Springs today with the top down and my son riding as passenger. After the usual number of muscle car wannabe’s like chargers, BMWs , and some low rider foreign things zipping by, the highlite of my ride happened while stopped at a red light. I happened to look over and saw someone even older than my 66 years walking his dog. He noticed me, smiled, and gave me a thumbs up sign. I saw that he was wearing a World War II vet hat. And that is what makes it all worthwhile driving a sky...

·
Super Moderator
11,101 Posts
Anyone else get this tonneau cover? What did you think? I'd love to get this... though this original message was 2009

@skersfan has the mounting snaps for the tonneau on his yellow Sky but I'm not sure he has the cover too. I want to say he does but I don't think he's ever used it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Anyone else get this tonneau cover? What did you think? I'd love to get this... though this original message was 2009
@skersfan has the mounting snaps for the tonneau on his yellow Sky but I'm not sure he has the cover too. I want to say he does but I don't think he's ever used it.
I'm going to see if I can find one. I used one for the Miata all the time. Awesome.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I bought one last year new still in box and haven’t installed yet
Also bought the OEM luggage rack and that is still in box
I guess I’m just lazy

·
Registered
668 Posts
I was lucky enough to buy them from a member on here

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Installed a new/used steering wheel today.

Mine was a mess from the previous owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would put a 3m bra on your chrome plate by your shifter...u r scratching it with whatever u have on it. And u cannot blame the previous owner for new scratches.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Lol. Thanks. Yeah that’s an odb reader. It doesn’t stay there, it’s got the soft side of Velcro on it so I can keep it under the dash when I’m not using it.

Thanks for the heads up though.

My car has that 3m bra on it, that’s the next thing to go. I hate the way it looks. Although I know it does its job.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
You should sell this to me! :)
I have the rack too, bought a Kappasphere rack new in box from a forum member last summer. Need to get the tape (or whatever it is) to go under the straps, and hopefully get it on there this month. :)

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Lol. Thanks. Yeah that’s an odb reader. It doesn’t stay there, it’s got the soft side of Velcro on it so I can keep it under the dash when I’m not using it.

Thanks for the heads up though.

My car has that 3m bra on it, that’s the next thing to go. I hate the way it looks. Although I know it does its job.

I realize that is a Fl car...and do not know how bad the sun caused any sun damage to the bra...mine is 12 yrs old and still pristine. If u r unhappy with the look of the bra...I would consider getting another installed. They are not cheap but worth the money.

3681 - 3700 of 3832 Posts