Saturn Sky Forum banner

61 - 80 of 3854 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Vic...yep..I ordered the ones you said.. :dthumbs: Thanks for your help Buddy! :grouphug:
Can't wait! I think it will look pretty sweet! **~ :cool:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I saw both your and Vic's in pictures on the forum Christer...ordered from the same place as you both did :dthumbs: I think it looks stunning on your cars... :cool:...And I have all carbon fiber badges as well...should work with the silver/black combo I have going on I think...
My son figures it will make the "Raptor" look tough! :D

·
7,051 Posts
I saw both your and Vic's in pictures on the forum Christer...ordered from the same place as you both did :dthumbs: I think it looks stunning on your cars... :cool:...And I have all carbon fiber badges as well...should work with the silver/black combo I have going on I think...
My son figures it will make the "Raptor" look tough! :D
Its not that cheap in price but its better then showing a lot of black plastic on the dash & doors...
I'm sure its going to look good on your Silver Pearl "Raptor" Tammy...... :)

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Very nice Sol.
LLLFLY

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
LOL,
Clean R/L to head to MMike this weekend.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Is that what you call a perma-grin?:lol:
Very nice car:thumbs:
Looking good. :thumbs: But I think to be a permagrin, the grill bars would have to be vertical. :D:D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Removed my front plate, but have a little hole right in the middle of the front bumper. How do I get rid of that with the least effort? Plug and touch up paint?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Removed my front plate, but have a little hole right in the middle of the front bumper. How do I get rid of that with the least effort? Plug and touch up paint?
Want it simple? You have three choices. Black plug, painted to match plug, or chrome plug. All will show, the black looks basic, the chrome matches your grill, and the painted will blend but still show.

OR, real patch and repaint the whole bumper. A good way to cover the scratches on the bottom from finding the curb!

Jim :cool:

PS I kept mine on. I drive too hard to give them more excuses to pull me over.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
When I removed mine it was attached by two screws at the bottom, nothing on the front. :confused:

·
Registered
122 Posts
When I removed mine it was attached by two screws at the bottom, nothing on the front. :confused:
Yeah, mine had two at the bottom, but some clever tech thought it would be good to add double sided tape and another screw, right in the middle of the number plate bracket. Like a zit on the nose.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Hope I can explain this right.A very simple but effective solution.Fill the hole with adhesive "seam-solution"on tube.

The kind you use in your home.Have I got it right?Then smoothe the surface over the hole carefully with a putty-knife(?).The solution should only cover the hole,not outside it.If you use a little soapwater on the knife its much easier to get it perfect.

Let it dry and then you cover the hole with a little circular piece of Black Vinyl you make yourself.The size on the vinyl piece is up to you..

Tada!:cool:..

·
Registered
260 Posts
I finished installing my N2MB WOT Box. Have not tested the no lift shift part of it but the launch control portion works like a charm. Just a little popping sound then launching off of boost.

·
Registered
495 Posts
HID Lights

I just added 5000K HID Lights for my Low Beams and Fog Lights. Once, I add new running lights and change the side markers to LED's I'll be all set.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Got the Colorshift halo test this morning...
LOTS of fun functions..ect...can't wait to see them installed now... :) Also..you can choose one steady color too if you want...
They are pretty bright...even in the daylight! Of course I can't drive with them on..but great for shows ect..
In the second video you can see the smaller inner halo...that one is white only...that one I can drive with on..
*I will update with install at a later date*

·
7,051 Posts
OK Tammy, now that you have tested them, send them to my house, you do have my address...... :lol:

They look good, can't wait to see them installed on your car! :thumbs:

61 - 80 of 3854 Posts