Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is aimed at the dealers here, but no doubt will turn into a thread which is based on third hand hearsay. After all most dealers don't have a clue either. All I (we) want to know is what are the established facts concerning the Sky. First off; When will production start? Are there any hard facts out here? My local dealer has said many things that don't jive with the things said here. No surprise there, as it seems that GM is holding their cards pretty close to the vest is terms of letting out info. That said, does anyone know if the NAIAS will serve as a release date for more Sky info.?

·
Registered
623 Posts
We know the Base SKY will have the same powertrain and options as the Base Solstice only with more standard features. We know the color selection as well.

·
Registered
304 Posts
DuSpinnst said:
We know the Base SKY will have the same powertrain and options as the Base Solstice only with more standard features. We know the color selection as well.
Yes, we know so much, but also so little. We know what standard equipment is, and what options and with which colors the optional tan top goes with which base color, see this thread and cruise over to the dealer world site for yourself. http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showpost.php?p=24684&postcount=1

We still do not know pricing, nor do we know start of production. All we know is that a car is being given away in January with a promised delivery date no later than mid-April, if I recall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts