Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the car, but I do not like the two-color dash. At least not yet. What about you?

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Personally I liek the two-tone dash. would I pay extra for it, not really sure. It would also depend on the colors. I like the two tone, but I don't liek the black/red with the Silver exterior.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Overall the dash looks better but not crazy about the red but I know it's popular now. The Solstice dash looks more basic and simple.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The big thing for me is that red turns pinkish after a couple years of sun exposure. That would be hard to with with. I would love to see a mono color interior using med. tan in a green exterior car with a tan top.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I really like the two tone dash and interior with the red/black combination. It looks really good, and reminds me of some recent Mazdas with red/black interiors. Something about that color combination looks very inviting and sporty to me! Looks like GM did a very nice job with it!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Someone over at GMI posted a pic a while back that I can't put my finger on that showed the RX-8 interior looking very similar to Sky.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Chip said:
I would love to see a mono color interior using med. tan in a green exterior car with a tan top.
ask and yee shall receive

·
Registered
727 Posts
mceb said:
Someone over at GMI posted a pic a while back that I can't put my finger on that showed the RX-8 interior looking very similar to Sky.
That’s exactly what I was thinking, although I didn’t come right out and say RX-8. There is more red on the upper part of the Sky dash than the RX-8, but the overall look and feel appear to be the same.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like the two tone dash and steering wheel, but not in red. The thing that bothers me is the seam straight down the center in the red part. You can see it in the direct view.

·
Registered
2 Posts
aawil said:
I don't like the 2-tone steering wheel myself. I would like it alot better without that.
I like it. Reminds me of my 10th Anniversary Miata which I will trade in to get one of these!

Bring em on!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't care for the red. I like two tone interiors, but the red is too brash for me. I like the Solstice interior design better too. Luckily the Sky interior will no doubt be offered in a mono tone black for those that don't like the red.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I were inclined to get a two-tone red/black interior I would want it to look like this one on a S2K.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Chip said:
If I were inclined to get a two-tone red/black interior I would want it to look like this one on a S2K.
I really like that two tone on the interior, but I think those all red seats look hideous.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think if were me, and remember this is just me; I'd like it better if the interior were more red with a bit of black accent, or more black with a bit of red accent.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am sure there will be an all black interior availabe for the Sky just like there is one for the Solstice.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
brentil said:
I really like that two tone on the interior, but I think those all red seats look hideous.
Just wait a year or so when they start to turn shades of pink. :lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts