Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"it looks like we are getting pushed to march. Will get ahold of you soon, you are first on the list."

Sounds like he wants the first Sky for himself, the other sales people, or his friends. At least I know that I will probably be able to order in march and get one in by may or june.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
ruledawg said:
"it looks like we are getting pushed to march. Will get ahold of you soon, you are first on the list."

Sounds like he wants the first Sky for himself, the other sales people, or his friends. At least I know that I will probably be able to order in march and get one in by may or june.
I think your right, why doesn't he come right out & say they are keeping the first images for demos? Everyone knowas that they are allotted x amount of images to hold as demos, or sell. My Saturn group got 3 images, one for each oof his dealerships. My dealership sold me their image and the other two will to the other lots as demos I guess, however he could sell them to. I got mine because of dealer loyalty to longtime valued custmer, and I guess cash sales were helpful. Who knows? ERNEST

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
The dealership makes LESS money when you pay cash...the cash sales had nothing to do with you getting the first image, I can guarantee you that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts