Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running into a little issue when tuning. I have noticed when trying to get the boost cells populated for my SD tuning, it seems like I am not getting enough fuel. Attached is a screen shot of HP tuners scanner. The blue is my fuel pressure and white is boost. I have a Walboro 255, 80# injectors and Aeromotive 1:1 boost ref AFPR. Does it look like the pump is not keeping up to anyone else? Under boost at higher rpms, the fuel system ramps up 1:1 fuel pressure/boost until it hits about 8psi boost then drops right to 33-35psi fuel pressure. I have tested the regulator at idle with my air compressor, raising the "boost" pressure to 15 psi. The mechanical gauge and electronic fuel pressure sensor match.

Do you think when the injectors duty cycle is keeping more open time the pump can't keep up?

Automotive lighting Purple Rectangle Violet Font

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
I am running into a little issue when tuning. I have noticed when trying to get the boost cells populated for my SD tuning, it seems like I am not getting enough fuel. Attached is a screen shot of HP tuners scanner. The blue is my fuel pressure and white is boost. I have a Walboro 255, 80# injectors and Aeromotive 1:1 boost ref AFPR. Does it look like the pump is not keeping up to anyone else? Under boost at higher rpms, the fuel system ramps up 1:1 fuel pressure/boost until it hits about 8psi boost then drops right to 33-35psi fuel pressure. I have tested the regulator at idle with my air compressor, raising the "boost" pressure to 15 psi. The mechanical gauge and electronic fuel pressure sensor match.

Do you think when the injectors duty cycle is keeping more open time the pump can't keep up?

View attachment 117077
RL or boosted 2.4?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts