Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got email from dealership saying our Sky is "available to sequence" so to expect more info next week. Finally:)! We've had many weeks of no change and are looking forward to any progress with glee:thumbs: :jester:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ernest said:
Means you are fixin' to be VINNED & built.
Ernest, I have faith you are correct. This is by far the most extravagant birthday gift I've ever given. (My husband only turns 60 once):lol:! Jack's actual birthday was last month, but we'll have no trouble celebrating again when his Sky is delivered :cheers:. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
1100 preliminary order placed/accepted at dealer
· 1101 preliminary order added
· 2000 order accepted by GM
· 2001 order generated to dealer
· 2005 order replaced with GM Prospect order
· 2030 order re-edited
· 2050 order changed
· 2500 order is preferenced or "picked up"
· 3000 order accepted by production control
· 3100 order available to be sequenced
· 3300 order scheduled for production
· 3400 order broadcast (internal plant order produced)
· 3800 vehicle produced
· 4000 vehicle available to ship
· 4150 vehicle original invoice (dealer billed)
· 4200 vehicle shipped
· 5000 vehicle at dealer
· 6000 vehicle delivered to customer

Looks like you went to 3100!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rick Tinley Park said:
· 3800 vehicle produced
· 4200 vehicle shipped
· 5000 vehicle at dealer
Far out! Our first # progression in this whole experience - 3100 sounds terrific. 6000 here we come :driving:. Glad you found this tidbit.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
1100 preliminary order placed/accepted at dealer
· 1101 preliminary order added
· 2000 order accepted by GM
· 2001 order generated to dealer
· 2005 order replaced with GM Prospect order
· 2030 order re-edited
· 2050 order changed
· 2500 order is preferenced or "picked up"
· 3000 order accepted by production control
· 3800 vehicle produced
· 4200 vehicle shipped
· 5000 vehicle at dealer

Wow, my GM said he put my order in as a Preliminary Order, waiting for BlueStone to come in that means I have a Status code of 1100. I got a Status Code!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
some progress finally!!!

SkyHope said:
Got email from dealership saying our Sky is "available to sequence" so to expect more info next week. Finally:)! We've had many weeks of no change and are looking forward to any progress with glee:thumbs: :jester:
congratulations.......since you imaged before me and my order no ggr751 is well after yours, maybe i can have hope now......let's hope they build our skys and delivery has made some improvement...........

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
barb said:
congratulations.......since you imaged before me and my order no ggr751 is well after yours, maybe i can have hope now......let's hope they build our skys and delivery has made some improvement...........
Barb, I, too, watch and analyze order #s. They are a good general guide of which way the wind is blowing but not firm enough to be absolute. For instance, others with order #s after ours already have keys in hand for cars they imaged! The sole reason I'm not a total basket case is I can see others in our order range also taking a "long" time. And I've noticed that often exactly what you describe (a batch or order #s close to each other jump ahead) does really happen. I chuckle when I read your post because our order was left behind a couple of weeks ago when another collection of folks here on the forum suddenly all went into production. We were left in the dust that go round:banghead:. I want to hear about your update Sky this week:yesnod:!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
richmcc said:
Wow, my GM said he put my order in as a Preliminary Order, waiting for BlueStone to come in that means I have a Status code of 1100. I got a Status Code!!!!
Congrats on your #:thumbs:. "I'm @ code 1100" sounds way cooler than saying "I dunno". Contrary to many folks, I like the bluestone color and look forward to seeing pics of yours. Best.

·
Registered
163 Posts
SkyHope said:
Got email from dealership saying our Sky is "available to sequence"
Ok, I think that's maybe what we were supposed to be doing on 4/24!!! All they told my hubby that we were being put in line to be produced on 4/24.... So, maybe we were at 3100 as of 4/24....

That makes me feel better... they have never given us any status codes or anything... but I'll take that as our status code now... :thumbs:

Thanks for the info!! I'm right along with you SkyHope!! :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
if i ever get an update!!!

SkyHope said:
Barb, I, too, watch and analyze order #s. They are a good general guide of which way the wind is blowing but not firm enough to be absolute. For instance, others with order #s after ours already have keys in hand for cars they imaged! The sole reason I'm not a total basket case is I can see others in our order range also taking a "long" time. And I've noticed that often exactly what you describe (a batch or order #s close to each other jump ahead) does really happen. I chuckle when I read your post because our order was left behind a couple of weeks ago when another collection of folks here on the forum suddenly all went into production. We were left in the dust that go round:banghead:. I want to hear about your update Sky this week:yesnod:!
on this forum i have not seen anyone with an order number greater than mine......ie ggr??? those left here on the forum in code 3000 seems to have been imaged all within 2-3 weeks of another......the order ahead of me at my dealership has the same event code as me, 3000, imaged late march....i am really trying to be patient, but we will HAVE to wait it out!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts