Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guys I supervise are well aware of my obsession with the Sky.

So I was stuck in traffic and running late for work today, so to let my team know I snapped a phone pix of the traffic and e-mailed it to them!:)

Road Motor vehicle Lane Mode of transport Traffic

Well one of them decided to do a little photochop of the picture. When I got into work this is what I had waiting for me in my in box! :eek:

View attachment SkyInFront.bmp

:banghead: :brentil:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Too funny!!!

I think that deserves a detailing or two ofyour Sky once you get it!!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:lol: Great friends, the guys I work with keep trying to put Batman emblems on my car while it is in the parking lot. :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
marklynn70 said:
:lol: Great friends, the guys I work with keep trying to put Batman emblems on my car while it is in the parking lot. :jester:
Way too funny..... i keep hearing that..... WOW... LOOK AT THE BATMOBILE.... i love it... i just smile and keep going.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
74 Posts
That's just cruel. Sounds like the need more overtime.:)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The latest Jab!

I was showing some stuff I was doing in Corel with Sky and Solstice Photos to the guys in work and got this e-mail in reply.
NOTE: Barry K, was the pseudonym of the tech support guy from India that pissed me off to the point I dropped earthlink.

Someone is obsessed with the Sky. Don’t just take my word for it, read this 911 call below.

911: 911 how can I help you?

Saturn Sky: Yes there is a man that has been stalking me for months now.

911: How can you tell?

Saturn Sky: Every time he comes in the dealership he keeps eyeing me. I hear sales people talking to him every day. Every once in a while he’ll come in and take me out for a spin with supervision thank god. He’s also been bribing the sales people in reference to me with Omaha steaks.

911: Well Ms. Sky you still have not given us any evidence that the man was stalking you.

Saturn Sky: Well one day he and some of his friends followed me to San Diego. He took pictures of me like he was some type of paparazzi and I don’t won’t my bare grill showing as the front page of a magazine.

911: Is there anything else he is doing.

Saturn Sky: Yes I just found out that he is sketching me and a friend of mine and emailing the sketches to other people. Just the other day he had a picture of me on his shirt.

911: The problem you are having Ms. Sky will need to be escalated to a higher source. I am going to transfer you right now.

Saturn Sky: Thank you very much.

Higher Source: Hello this is Barry K how can I help you
:banghead: :banghead:

·
Super Moderator
11,617 Posts
richmcc said:
I was showing some stuff I was doing in Corel with Sky and Solstice Photos to the guys in work and got this e-mail in reply.
NOTE: Barry K, was the pseudonym of the tech support guy from India that pissed me off to the point I dropped earthlink.

Someone is obsessed with the Sky. Don’t just take my word for it, read this 911 call below.

911: 911 how can I help you?

Saturn Sky: Yes there is a man that has been stalking me for months now.

911: How can you tell?

Saturn Sky: Every time he comes in the dealership he keeps eyeing me. I hear sales people talking to him every day. Every once in a while he’ll come in and take me out for a spin with supervision thank god. He’s also been bribing the sales people in reference to me with Omaha steaks.

911: Well Ms. Sky you still have not given us any evidence that the man was stalking you.

Saturn Sky: Well one day he and some of his friends followed me to San Diego. He took pictures of me like he was some type of paparazzi and I don’t won’t my bare grill showing as the front page of a magazine.

911: Is there anything else he is doing.

Saturn Sky: Yes I just found out that he is sketching me and a friend of mine and emailing the sketches to other people. Just the other day he had a picture of me on his shirt.

911: The problem you are having Ms. Sky will need to be escalated to a higher source. I am going to transfer you right now.

Saturn Sky: Thank you very much.

Higher Source: Hello this is Barry K how can I help you
:banghead: :banghead:
Now THAT'S comedy right there...

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am STILL LOL-ing over the "Barry K" joke -- a few weeks ago I spent literally 24 out of 28 hours on the phone with technical support. I know that sounds like an exagerration but I swear it is not. AOL wouldn't work, they blamed Internet Explorer, called Microsoft, they blamed HP, called HP they blamed Best Buy, called Best Buy, they blamed AOL... etc. No one would help me. Furthermore, I couldn't hardly even get anyone to talk to me because they are all in India and my family owns a business where the last word is "Systems".... so all of our computers, etc. are under our business name and the "last name" in the computer is "Systems".... no one ever wants to talk to me at technical support because they say they can only speak to "Mr. or Mrs. Systems" regarding this account... when I explain to them that it is a business account, they accuse me of fraud. rofl

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Call the GEEK SQUAD. Skip...:lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts