Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Premium Acoustic Headliner"? I saw this item listed on the window sticker of a Solstice....it was priced at $150. I've been lurking over at the Sol forum and have also read posts from people mentioning a "lined roof"...:confused: Is this a feature that comes standard on our Skys? And if not...why does the Sol have it, and not the Sky?

·
Registered
262 Posts
nscrbug said:
"Premium Acoustic Headliner"? I saw this item listed on the window sticker of a Solstice....it was priced at $150. I've been lurking over at the Sol forum and have also read posts from people mentioning a "lined roof"...:confused: Is this a feature that comes standard on our Skys? And if not...why does the Sol have it, and not the Sky?
I thought, but I am not sure, that I read that this was standard on the SKY. Maybe this is why it is not available as an option.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
It is standard...it HAS to come on any Sol equipped with OnStar as well.

I think I heard it reduces wind noise and is also warmer in the winter. OK I made that up but I am in Canada and have to hope.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, thanks everyone...I feel better now. :D I was afraid our Skys were missing out on something that the Sol has.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
It is standard...it HAS to come on any Sol equipped with OnStar as well.

I think I heard it reduces wind noise and is also warmer in the winter. OK I made that up but I am in Canada and have to hope.
Being an extra layer of insulation yes it would help keep warmth in during the winter and heat out during the summer.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Thats why I like this forum. Search for a question and find the answer:) I saw A Sol with a headliner and wanted to know if my Sky would have it. Glad it does:cheers:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I have ridden in both cars one that has it and one that doesn't it does make a difference as for sound but I haven't been able to see if it makes a different in heating. My assumption is more insulation better heating! the headliner is standard on our sky's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts