Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
On the thread with the "Fourth of July Sale" there was a comment from a KS guy that the discount for forum members was no longer available, but that they would be running sales...

Here

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx!!

jdigiant said:
On the thread with the "Fourth of July Sale" there was a comment from a KS guy that the discount for forum members was no longer available, but that they would be running sales...

Here
This is to complete my shrine with the windscreen!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I ordered from Kappasphere last week and found that the code SKYFORUM was not being accepted by their online shopping cart.

I contacted Kappasphere and was told to make a note in the notes box that is part of the order form that I wanted the SkyRoadster Forum discount and that they would see to it that it was applied.

It was.

On another note... be careful with the shopping cart. Apparently, if you use the scroll wheel on your mouse at the wrong time, you can inadvertently change the shipping method to the very costly FedEx Overnight option.

Make sure you check your order confirmation to make sure this doesn't happen.

BTW... they were very helpful in undoing the accidental shipping selection. Probably would have been a problem though if I hadn't caught it right away, as it was late in the afternoon and it would have been too late if the shipment had already got out the door.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I got nailed with the accidental overnight shipping and didn't catch it in time. Oh well, it just meant that I got my car cover way before I got the car!
Lisa

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Great company, but both times I tried to use the discount code it hasn't worked. I sent a note to Sig,,,, but you know what, not worth pi$$ing somebody off for 5% of $24.00 lil Chromies. It would have helped more on the SkyShield I just ordered. I am guessing when I get up to 10 - 12 dollars, I'll try to hit them up for a freebie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts