Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a small white funnel shaped thing stuck to the side of my headlights. Anyone know what it is or what it does?

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
usmc said:
There is a small white funnel shaped thing stuck to the side of my headlights. Anyone know what it is or what it does?
condensation evaporator?

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
java43 said:
condensation evaporator?
You hit the nail on the HEAD!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
804 Posts
:agree:

The white funnels help cool the lights and take the humidity out. With out them, the lights get too hot and can burn up.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Come on USMC... it is a WHITE FUNNEL THINGIE!!!.. i thought you knew that... :banghead: hehehe.. just kidding..... mine had it too SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Actually...I was told by a dealer that they are "guides" for a screwdriver to adjust the headlights. No joke...I was actually given a demonstration and saw it with my own eyes.

·
Registered
266 Posts
nscrbug said:
Actually...I was told by a dealer that they are "guides" for a screwdriver to adjust the headlights. No joke...I was actually given a demonstration and saw it with my own eyes.
girlfriend...headlight systems are completly sealed..temp changes cause a pressure differential, causing condendsation.
The little white thingy relieves pressure, therefore no condensation.
It was pretty nifty that they put a screwdriver guide for convenience of adjusting the headlamps :D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
java43 said:
girlfriend...headlight systems are completly sealed..temp changes cause a pressure differential, causing condendsation.
The little white thingy relieves pressure, therefore no condensation.
It was pretty nifty that they put a screwdriver guide for convenience of adjusting the headlamps :D
Whatever...just repeating what a dealer (not my dealer) had told me and showed me. Makes no diff to me, cuz I'll prolly never open up the hood anyways. :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
nscrbug said:
:agree: , when i picked up my car yesterday, salesman told me was for adjusting headlights

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Come on USMC... it is a WHITE FUNNEL THINGIE!!!.. i thought you knew that... :banghead: hehehe.. just kidding..... mine had it too SkyBaby-07
Thats what I would have called them....:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I pulled teh Official Sky Design Sheet (Part No. 2903750XD1234.382) and it is called: White Funnel Thingy (NOT Thingie!):cheers: :lol:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rick Tinley Park said:
I pulled teh Official Sky Design Sheet (Part No. 2903750XD1234.382) and it is called: White Funnel Thingy (NOT Thingie!):cheers: :lol:
LOL :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
OUCHY... i stand corrected....... ty for pointing that out... i would feel REALLY bad if i had to say that to someone and said it wrong... OOOPS..... they sound the same..... either way.... TY...... :lol: SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Thats what I would have called them....:thumbs:
Girl.... i have been very discreetly corrected... WHITE FUNNEL THINGY!!! hehehe.... love ya... miss ya... have a great day...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
266 Posts
Oh for Pete's sake I am still on my first coffee...ignore the last two posts...dang can't get them off...
I guess I'm still sleeping...more coffee:willy:

·
Registered
266 Posts
java43 said:
Oh for Pete's sake I am still on my first coffee...ignore the last two posts...dang can't get them off...
I guess I'm still sleeping...more coffee:willy:
Poof gone...okay, waking up..I need to get a life :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
forget the coffee... PASS THE TEQUILA ROSE...... i have heard that tequila does something... but not sure what....SkyBaby-07 I DO KNOW IT IS PINK.... hehehehe

1 - 20 of 39 Posts