Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What name have you given your Sky? and why?

My Sky is called "Falcon" ... because I've worked on the F-16 "Fighting Falcon" program for many years ... the F-16 Falcon is a light-weight, agile, relatively inexpensive state-of-the-art fighter. The Sky is a light weight, agile, relatively inexpensive state-of-the-art roadster ... both of which are very cool.​

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
That's funny. I named my car and I can't remember what I named it. So, today, it's name is Bullet. Because it's silver, it can be heard from around the corner, it's shiney and fast....

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I finally settled on a name for my baby: SERENITY, because it is the name of my granddaughter due anytime now, and it brings me such peace and pleasure when I drive her. Was calling her BITCH, because that what it was to get her, but not appropriate for such a magnificient machine.:lol:

Hey Marklynn70, I am ready to do some more laps at TMS, love that high bank, "ya know wut I mean?":D

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Little Missy, my wife named her after we had her for a couple of days. My wife said she was very classy looking with nice curves. I liked it and so that is what we went with. I consider Missy short for Mischief which is what we get into together. :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
The New Arrival's Name

In the past we've never used names for our cars, but always referred to to them by brand or model... It was always "I'll take the Pontiac today" or "The Plymouth needs new wiper blades" or "The Spitfire is in the shop again."

My wife's Vue was always "the Saturn..." So now that the new arrival is here, "the Saturn" is taken... So "the Baby Saturn" worked for a while, and now it's just "the Baby."

"Last Saturday the Baby got a bath and a good waxing, so it deserved a trip to the beach..." That works, doesn't it?

·
Super Moderator
11,625 Posts
I just ordered the car and yet it already has a name.

I blew a hole in one of the pistons of the car I am (was) driving now. I took some money out to get it fixed and decided since it is so heavily modified I should have a reliable second car and decided to make the most of it and ordered my Sky. It's going to be Silver Pearl.

I was telling a friend about it and I told her at least I'm getting a new car out of the deal. She said, without knowing the color, "Well, good to see you're seeing the Silver Lining in all this."

I can't think of a more appropriate name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.