·
Registered
465 Posts
I don't know this car but looks like a SKY/GT
I would say it is Photoshopaited

·
Registered
8 Posts
Breckland Beira it's a UK company that adds a V8 like Mallett and adds their bodykit...it's no photoshop. It's 55K pounds so about $80K or so...I am guessing at the rate conversion.

Hands down...way prettier than stock sky

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
It is a Breckland Beira v8.

·
Registered
997 Posts
It is a Breckland Beira v8.
Yep and check out the specs:

Breckland Beira V8 Specifications
Chassis
Stopping Power 325mm ventilated discs
Engine
Type 6.0-litre, LS2 V8 engine
Power bhp 400bhp
Exterior
Weight 1,400kg
Performance
Top Speed mph 155mph
Fuel Efficiency Run on Liquefied Petroleum Gas as well as gas- capable of a range of some 700 miles between refuelling
Base Price: $107,000

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
That's a lot of money! I cannot imagine spending that much for the car....:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Oh No!:eek:..... I see my next upgrade:willy:...... Who is the manufacturer of the Wheels

·
Registered
997 Posts
No friggen way. A little over 3,000lbs w/the V8 and all that other stuff?

The LS2 only adds about 100lbs, but I though the base weight was over 3,000lbs. Something doesn't add up.
Measured curb weight is 2965 lbs. for the NA, 3036 lbs for the Red Line. But removing a 4 cylinder with a turbo could remove more weight than you think when swapping a pure V8 powerhouse of an engine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Measured curb weight is 2965 lbs. for the NA, 3036 lbs for the Red Line. But removing a 4 cylinder with a turbo could remove more weight than you think when swapping a pure V8 powerhouse of an engine.
Yeah, I think the Ecotec figure I found was for the engine only. The LS2 site said around 450 lbs and the Ecotec site 350...but you know how you can trust stuff you read on the internet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts