Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys/gals I know this is lame but we need something to talk about...this is one thing that I have been pondering on. I have had several people ask me can they be first to ride or drive it and it really makes me think really hard on it. I made my decision before the subject even came up! My best buddy Adam (big-time car lover, and we spent many a summers installing systems into cars so he deserves it big time) will get to ride/drive the car first, he is the one I picked to go to the Dealer with me to pick it up. After we hit the dealer that day we are going to take it to get its wheels put on (as I ordered stock wheels and will before then pick the wheels I want and have them in). After the wheels are put on (and BTW in no shape or form will I leave that car alone while that is being done) we will take it for a spin around town maybe even into surrounding towns to show it off a little. The next day I plan for some tint on the windows, probably 35% (illegal in VA but oh well, imagine how good it will look against Silver Graphite). After that I am going to have some sort of system installed but haven't picked anything yet, I do know I want an in-dash DVD/MP3 player but not sure by who or what components I want yet. I will decide that in time I guess, but for now I just want to drive my car!

When you pick your car up will you sit in it for a few seconds, maybe minutes and let it sink in before you start it up and take off? I think I can see myself kind of getting in and making myself comfortable and then saying to myself wow I deserve this car and this car deserves ME!!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I think I'll sit in for quite some time at first just to show eveyone how good this car makes you look:lol: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO! You know I sat in the Solstice and asked my friends if this looks like me? My friends can be pretty harsh trust me, but they said you know what "YES" it does look like something I would see you in. I was stoked!! One of my female friends that went with me to the show saw the car and was like umm be ready for HUGE chick attractions and said you can say goodbye to single life. SWEET!! (Kidding, I seriously don't want a girl because she is materialistic, but what the hell I can still take cuties for a spin can't I)?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
tiger20005 said:
Okay guys/gals I know this is lame but we need something to talk about...this is one thing that I have been pondering on. I have had several people ask me can they be first to ride or drive it and it really makes me think really hard on it. I made my decision before the subject even came up! My best buddy Adam (big-time car lover, and we spent many a summers installing systems into cars so he deserves it big time) will get to ride/drive the car first, he is the one I picked to go to the Dealer with me to pick it up. After we hit the dealer that day we are going to take it to get its wheels put on (as I ordered stock wheels and will before then pick the wheels I want and have them in). After the wheels are put on (and BTW in no shape or form will I leave that car alone while that is being done) we will take it for a spin around town maybe even into surrounding towns to show it off a little. The next day I plan for some tint on the windows, probably 35% (illegal in VA but oh well, imagine how good it will look against Silver Graphite). After that I am going to have some sort of system installed but haven't picked anything yet, I do know I want an in-dash DVD/MP3 player but not sure by who or what components I want yet. I will decide that in time I guess, but for now I just want to drive my car!

When you pick your car up will you sit in it for a few seconds, maybe minutes and let it sink in before you start it up and take off? I think I can see myself kind of getting in and making myself comfortable and then saying to myself wow I deserve this car and this car deserves ME!!!
Wel like I said in another thread , we will take a cab to pick up the car then drive to a cruise in spot in the area to show it off....
sell raffle tickets for $1.00 each and the one you draw will get the first ride with you...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good idea SKY MAN, I like that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts