Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking either

Binshu...japanese for clever/swift

or

Carrus... Latin for Chariot

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was going to name it Shadow, but another owner already took that name for their new Sky. (I'm stupid, I know, but I want an individual name all to my own...) I have a new one in mind, and when I pick up my car (probably in 7 days, when I come home from Europe), I plan to name it then. I still can't believe I am checking this forum right now, I need to get a life...thousands of miles away and still all I can think of is the Sky that should be waiting for me when I get home.:lol:

·
Registered
128 Posts
We are still calling ours the "Batmobile" :cool:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Sweetness is her name, Her plates are "SWTSKY":thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I went with Sunni1... or just Sunni
For others with Yellow Skys -- I love this one: amarillo cielo (Spanish)

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Ban Shee (English), or Bean Si (Irish). Still undecided which language to go with but will most likely go with English since most people would think the Irish version would have something to do with pork 'n beans.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Im thinking either

Binshu...japanese for clever/swift

or

Carrus... Latin for Chariot
At this point, mine will be named Anubis - Egyptian God of the Dead.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I have never named a car before... I did name the swimming pool automatic cleaner because my wife refused to let me name any of our kids. Many of the good names she mentioned (and I liked) got scratched off because on the tv soap's some mean actor had it. Or some kid in school she disliked had it.

To this day when I mention that pool machine's name everyone knows what I am talking about. :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
My Sky is called "Defiant" :mad:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Shakira

She looks kind of exotic, has the perfect body and is extra hot with her top off!!!
:cheers:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Probably will call her Pia.

Cause it's such a Pain In the A** to get it! :banghead:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Joy

My car will be called "Joy" because it will be just that to drive her.

Also, naming her after the actress Joy Bryant; whom I find to be attractive and sexy, just like my Sky will be. :D :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Name

"Head Hunter" because that's what I do and it will match my "HED HUNR" license plates.:thumbs: :cool:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've never named a car, and don't think I'll name this one anything other than MINE :thumbs:

Silver Pearl
Black/Red leather
3 Pedals
Monsoon 6 Disk
Chrome Wheels

Born on date September 6th
Shipped September 12th

Still waiting on Delivery here in B'ham..........but I've got another 3 months of top-down weather remaining............and can't wait to drive her to the Alabama/Auburn football game in Tuscaloosa :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Mine is named SKIPSKY.....Skip....:cool: :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Great name! I love DS9 :D (of course I have all 7 seasons on DVD)
Yeah DS9 rules! I want to buy the DVDs but at over $100 a season they're pretty steep!:banghead:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Mine is called Tabasco.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts