Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'd say go to ANOTHER dealership and be a lower number... but that's me... hmm, if your guaranteed one at the dealership (21 in line) then I'd say go there..

·
Registered
250 Posts
I would go ahead and get on both lists.. this way you have the best overall chance. :)

Hey.. the way these cars are going.. you may as well buy both and ebay one. :D

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
sky_vue said:
I would go ahead and get on both lists.. this way you have the best overall chance. :)

Hey.. the way these cars are going.. you may as well buy both and ebay one. :D
Exactly, get in as many lines as you can. If you decide you don't want one of the slots you can give it up, or even sell it if they're that popular.

·
Registered
250 Posts
My only problem is the dealers down here (which are 3 locations) are actually just 1 dealer.. all shlumpted together as "Saturn or Orlando" so I'm only on the one list locally..

I should call around.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Go to as many dealers as you can, Put your money down (if you can afford it), get in line/waiting list, whoever calls you first, get the car, go back to other dealers and get your money back. It is fully refundable isn't it?
I may wait for the 2nd year batch to get all the kinks out of the first year go around.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ugh..

I totally forgot they have a specified number that dealerships get every month... When I went down to the closest Saturn dealership to me, I didn't even bother to ask how far down the list I am -- I was just excited they had a list at all. Bummer. And here I was planning on sliding into one as soon as they rolled 'em off the trucks. Hopefully not too many Sky fanatics in my area!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts