Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came back from my daily trip to dealer, last minute talk with the Service Manager:lol: Anyway, he was at the Ft Worth dealer Monday when they received their dealer image SKY, told me it takes about 2 hours to prep the SKY for delivery. He guarenteed be I would drive my SKY home the same day it came off the truck. If it came at 5pm, they would stay and prep it. If I receive it Friday it will go into the shop Monday for the CAI, tonneau cover and yes cousins I went all the way and got the suspension package. Got lucky on that one, they had an extra one in Ft Worth.:thumbs: I figure what the hell, it is my toy, and if I can buy my son a ION Red Line, I can certainly buy a suspension package for myself.:D Anyway, all bets are on Friday, but they are having 2 - 3 transports arriving daily this week, who knows?:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your SKY Friday (if not tomorrow)!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Life is too short, so you did good. How long between image and Friday due date? Also, will you be able to do without it Monday? You have to wonder.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Ernest if you get it this week I hope you'll be uploading pictures for us all weekend. I think we all want to hear about it.:thumbs:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ernest it will get here this week...we have been waiting about the same time! I can't wait for you to get that phone call...it's an awesome feeling..."it's here"!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ernest said:
Just came back from my daily trip to dealer, last minute talk with the Service Manager:lol: Anyway, he was at the Ft Worth dealer Monday when they received their dealer image SKY, told me it takes about 2 hours to prep the SKY for delivery. He guarenteed be I would drive my SKY home the same day it came off the truck. If it came at 5pm, they would stay and prep it. If I receive it Friday it will go into the shop Monday for the CAI, tonneau cover and yes cousins I went all the way and got the suspension package. Got lucky on that one, they had an extra one in Ft Worth.:thumbs: I figure what the hell, it is my toy, and if I can buy my son a ION Red Line, I can certainly buy a suspension package for myself.:D Anyway, all bets are on Friday, but they are having 2 - 3 transports arriving daily this week, who knows?:D

Are you going to have the Kappasphere CAI installed? Will your dealer install 3rd party aftermarket stuff or are you getting something from the dealer?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No shield for me, I am old school roadster driver, (TR3A,'60). I am only installing dealer accessories on this one, keeping it totally original, complete with documentation. A legacy for my grandkids someday?

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Ernest said:
Sounds like you have a great dealer! Hope mine will do the same!:thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts