Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's good...

Much much better in fact.

Now I can post and attach pictures. Previously there was a badness with my account. I couldn't post pictures and even replying was troublesome because different pages treated cookies differently.

The site is faster.

The car showcase on the home page is a nice improvement.

Thanks very much.

What is not as good...

It's harder to get a list of recent posts. That's been replaced by a whose-who.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yep. The 'New' button in the top right corner brings up all new posts since your last visit.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep. The 'New' button in the top right corner brings up all new posts since your last visit.
Well definitely what's not so good about the new site is that no one can see the images I attached to my posts.

·
Super Moderator
5,253 Posts
Well definitely what's not so good about the new site is that no one can see the images I attached to my posts.
How are you attaching the pictures? You are the first I have heard of that is having trouble with it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How are you attaching the pictures? You are the first I have heard of that is having trouble with it.
See the recent "BF Goodrich" thread. No one can see the images except me. Could be that the images don't show up for mobile devices.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
See the recent "BF Goodrich" thread. No one can see the images except me. Could be that the images don't show up for mobile devices.
I'm NOT on a mobile device, I'm on both a desktop Win7/Firefox machine and also a Win7/Firefox laptop computer. The only thing I can see is a small icon that indicates a broken image, there is no image if I click on the icon.

:dunno:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Looks like you linked to an image located in your own mailbox.
That would explain why he can see the pictures, but the rest of us cannot see them.

Emmett, use the paper clip below to attach your pictures to your message, that should work for the rest of us, maybe.

:dunno:

·
Super Moderator
5,253 Posts
Looks like the editing option is now only available for like 7 days; whereas we used to be able to edit, delete old photos, etc on any old post.
If you have a post that you want to edit but can't, message me and I will help you with it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts