Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see anything about a hard top except the post about the racing Solstice one, so I'll ask. I really want a hard top available so that I can drive my car year round. Here in WA it rains a lot, almost all the way from Nov-Mar, so I want something that I don't have to worry about putting in the garage, especially since I can't put anything in there until we get the front of our house redesigned. I also don't want to have 2 car payments, so that I can have something to drive in the rain. I saw that they started taking orders on the Pontiac G6 convertible, that is a powered hard top. That would be a possibility except I don't like how quickly Pontiacs depreciate. So what's the deal?

I also wanted to ask, has anyone who already has their SKY examined the handle to lock in the roof? The Solstice I sat in had a cheesy, platstic handle that felt like I was going to break it when I turned it. Is it metal inside of the handle? Does it feel more solid to you? Please don't tell me it's all plastic and will break.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.