1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
It's a luggage rack.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Luggage rack. We will need it for trips. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
129 Posts
It's a place to stow your purse while traveling with a passenger :)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Jayne said:
It's a place to stow your purse while traveling with a passenger :)
Gee, I thought that the priviledge of riding the in passenger seat gave you the position of chief purse holder :jester:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ernest said:
I thought it was a BBQ Grill:D One of those conveniences of the future.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Where you live it will function quite nicely as a BBQ grill. :cheers: A trunk just big enough for a 6 pack and built in grill for a couple of steaks.

disclaimer - BBQ option only available in the southernmost states. Requires temps of 100 degrees or above to sear meat appropriately.

·
Registered
432 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
Where you live it will function quite nicely as a BBQ grill. :cheers: A trunk just big enough for a 6 pack and built in grill for a couple of steaks.

disclaimer - BBQ option only available in the southernmost states. Requires temps of 100 degrees or above to sear meat appropriately.
Maybe there will be an official Saturn Barbecue kit (tongs, spatula, etc.)...but will they fit in the trunk? :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
I thought it was a BBQ Grill:D One of those conveniences of the future.:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was athinkin that way myself. Ya know put tha wood in tha trunk. wood not take much wood it. And lite it on fire with sum of my clear. Shoo we'd bee in hog heaven goin down tha road with our own BBQ agoin . We could stop at lites fer once an treat other peoples to sum jerked porked or sum ribs. Ya know give them sum of that Saturn charm.....Skip.....:lol: :lol: :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Added to that

ineedmorebotox said:

You could also add to that one of those silver disks you use in the micro-wave, you know, the ones that are to help brown things up :mad:
yup you could do that

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Skip said:
I was athinkin that way myself. Ya know put tha wood in tha trunk. wood not take much wood it. And lite it on fire with sum of my clear. Shoo we'd bee in hog heaven goin down tha road with our own BBQ agoin . We could stop at lites fer once an treat other peoples to sum jerked porked or sum ribs. Ya know give them sum of that Saturn charm.....Skip.....:lol: :lol: :)
Hey SKI-UP, we go on a cross county SKY ride and turn the rest of this here country and the Canucks to on some good road kill BBQ:thumbs: And the fact that the SKY sits rat on the ground means we can get the littliest of varmints scurrying across our path!!!!!:lol: :lol: We could have a buffet:thumbs: :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Possum and deer and armadildo, Shoo I be eatin like a hog. Rabid tastes good with taters. An I loves too slow turtle. But more than anything else is roadkill ya can't identify. It's called surprise stew....Skip...now he be drolling ...An it tant over no car....:lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Roadside Buffet

Since the SKY air damn is so low tot he ground, when ya hit the small tender critters, they tend to get caught right on the grill....keep'm warm until you are ready to pull over to eat..........

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Better ta have them there then arunnin around inside tha inside with me. I tend ta take my eyes off tha road when food is served.......Skip...:cool:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
:lol: :lol: Skiip...the road fries em all up quite nicely as a matter of fact. Just peel off the skin and....
Okay...I know that is gross....:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
no good

Ernest said:
woudl not work as a grill - the "oven" is in the front - maybe on a Fiero. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Attachment

NCRedLine said:
It's a luggage rack.
Has anyone figure out how it is mounted and if it can be removed when not needed without leaving holes or studs sticking out of the trunk lid?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm from Tampa. Won't have any problems using that thang for a grill. Beats scratchin up the hood.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Parthanon said:
I'm from Tampa. Won't have any problems using that thang for a grill. Beats scratchin up the hood.
You guys and the BBQ grill, get the priorities right its for hauling your case of beer !
Cheers
OAKVILLESKY eh.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts