Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Rochester NY here about an hour from Buffalo car shows and cruise nights start in May here There are several shows in the summer between the 2 citys

·
Registered
495 Posts
just looking to see whats going down close to or around buffalo new york ! :cool:
If, you check out the Solstice side of things just look for some postings by the SSOOO (Solstice SKY Owners of Ontario). They are looking to put together another annual Niagara Falls run.

They usually do some stuff throughout the summer - some closer to you and some well, maybe not...

·
Registered
889 Posts
Being from the niagara area myself I would be interested in gatherings in the Buffalo area as well.

Can't make the niagara run this years I'll be out of town that weekend. Too bad to as I look forward to that run.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I would be interested in gatherings in the Buffalo area as well.
DITTO

Sent from my GT-P1000R using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
174 Posts
Well I have season tickets to the Buffalo Bills... but the SKY only makes it up to Rochester for bills training camp in August.

·
Registered
70 Posts
were on facebook

find us on facebook. "sky solstice club of wny" we'd love to see you rolling around buffalo

·
Registered
422 Posts
nothing definitive from SSOOO yet. We are still in the discussion stages. Maybe try something northerly in the spring and east later in the summer. But we always have little mini meets.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm between Rochester and Buffalo. I'm down for a casual run this summer. Did NASSAM last summer and that was a blast

1 - 15 of 15 Posts