Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i turn the wheel all the way last night and heard a nosie like it was hitting the wheel weels dose anyone else heard this nosie?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
mono01 said:
i turn the wheel all the way last night and heard a nosie like it was hitting the wheel weels dose anyone else heard this nosie?
I sure have, and it was wheel rub. Quick trip to dealer, dealer repaired, in shop 4 days awaiting parts and repair. This was early before factory installed the mod before ship. Is it in the front or rear?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
mono01 said:
Your front tire is hitting the plastic wheel well. Take it into the dealership and ask them to fix it for you. It is moved some and that is why it hits the tire when you are turning......Skip....:cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
mono01 said:
Sorry to hear it. Just curious what is your VIN seems like they would have fixed all these by now.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Mark if the noise appears when turning the wheel it is the front wheels hitting the wheel well either left or right front. An easy way of finding out is open the hood and look if the wells have slipped or what the front tires are hitting . Skip....:cool: :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts