Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone describe the diff,between the chrome and the polished wheels/and is the price diff, is :) worth it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
370 Posts
I have seen both. The real difference is how shiney they are. Frankly, I do not think they are worth what Saturn is charging for them. If you want them now, there on hold anyway. It looks like they don't have enough of them to meet demand.

If you want flashy shiney wheels I suggest buying them from a wheel shop after you get your sky. That way you won't have to wait and can buy something that looks unique and meets your taste.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,165 Posts
glock919 said:
could someone describe the diff,between the chrome and the polished wheels/and is the price diff, is :) worth it.
Here is the link for the Order Guide: Wheels as shown in the Order Guide

Attached are the pictures I have...

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
redkeygunsky

I like your new name Sky Spy. Thanks for the pictures.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,165 Posts
glkeegan said:
I like your new name Sky Spy. Thanks for the pictures.
:thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Jill! I like the way they've dealt with the name thing. Are they going to let you keep it like that for a while?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,165 Posts
rick112 said:
Jill! I like the way they've dealt with the name thing. Are they going to let you keep it like that for a while?
Huh???

:willy: BA :willy:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top