Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my dad just bought the new saturn sky roadster about 2 weeks ago and we were wondering when is it ok to push the car a lil more. Cuz the engine need break in time of course but when is it safe to start kicking it.

Thanks -JD-

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
JD06 said:
Hey my dad just bought the new saturn sky roadster about 2 weeks ago and we were wondering when is it ok to push the car a lil more. Cuz the engine need break in time of course but when is it safe to start kicking it.

Thanks -JD-
Click on Search and type break in period and read......Skip...not being mean just showing you how to answer your questions....have a smiley:)

·
Registered
540 Posts
JD06 said:

Thanks -JD-

my understanding is there are detailed break in instructions in the manual.:thumbs:

·
Registered
478 Posts
My manual said 500 miles of non-cruise control, non-constant speed driving under 70 MPH does it.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
my understanding is there are detailed break in instructions in the manual.:thumbs:
THe Sky Roadster...helping men read directions...who knew?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hey not this guy -- first night -- me and the Owners Manual in the garage (front seat reclined) -- read it all --- Still the #1 place to get every question answered.

Being a writer - I figure a team worked real hard to write this thing -- and I owe it to them to read it :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts