Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious as to when people here placed there order for a new Redline and if you have received it - when and where? I would hope I am in the same boat as everybody else and not just getting some runaround from the dealership on my order status.

Placed Redline Order: Approx June 16, 2006
Where: Springfield, PA
Received (Yes/No) / When: No

Thanks Guys. This may be re-assuring to others too!

Rhian

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I am curious as to when people here placed there order for a new Redline and if you have received it - when and where? I would hope I am in the same boat as everybody else and not just getting some runaround from the dealership on my order status.

Rhian
Just want to re-assure you. Not Many Red Lines or GXP have made it out of capitivity. My GXP has been on order since April.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
You are not in this alone. We ordered our redline on June 6, but knew from the start it would be several months.

·
Registered
444 Posts

Rhian
My order for a RL was placed in early May after being #1 at my dealer and cash on the table since March 6th 2006.

So far I have been stuck at 3400 for 9 weeks now...

Hopefully will be moving up to 4200 here in 2 weeks or so!:thumbs:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I put a depost down in Harrisburg, PA in early May 2006 and my order still hasn't been picked up by GM. I'm told I'm the first person on the list....

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I test drove the base after a bit of research and comparison on the car with other similar cars. Once I drove it, I made my decision. One week later, put down a $1,000 Deposit.

That was August 21st. Still at 1102, and likely not to budge for a few months still. If I get a 2007 model I'll be happy, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had to wait as long as to receive a 2008 model. Which wouldn't be so bad, it'd give me time to save more for a larger downpayment, and I'll miss all the sloppy months of the North Eastern winter season. Just be patient my friend, it'll be worth it.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts

Rhian
I ordered mine from springfield as well. End of may, got my redline on september 7th.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I ordered mine in late Aug, last time i went to the dealer it had not been picked up by GM. I'm on priority list 1, whatever that means, and 3rd on RL orders. When i first ordered, they said 4-6mths, but looking at the stop in production due to Turbo problems, i expect more like 5-7mths.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
see signature ... i do NOT have a official GM issued preliminary order number yet! But supposively am #1 for a SKY Red Line now. :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
See my signature. No delivery and probably not till late November (I hope!):banghead:

·
Registered
35 Posts
mine was imaged on sept 7th and nothing as of yet

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pitcom, funny to see your post that you ordered from the same dealer. They told me I was 2nd or 3rd on the 'list'. How much did they ask you to put down when you placed your order? Just curious if it was $2500 like mine.

·
Registered
225 Posts
See Sig, still no RL

·
Registered
194 Posts
Placed order in early August. Received a call from a "call list" dealer this past Friday. Picked my base Sky up on Saturday.

·
Registered
607 Posts
$500 deposit & ordered on June 13th - Hurricane, WV.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
order place 6/6/06 -hoping for christmas present :banghead:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Ordered: May 15, 2006
Status: Image should be accepted by GM within the next week or two..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ordered Sky 2005
Received Sky may 1 2006
Ordered RL Sky may 2006
In on Oct 27 2006

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.