Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in charlotte, nc know when the next train load is coming? We are first on the list and passed on the red sky, next they are getting a grey one then finally our black one. I know the dealer on independence has not recieved one yet but they are suppose to be getting a silver one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
I know your pain. :confused: I got mine up the road at Concord NC, and was able to cutom order my SKY before they changed their "no order" policy. Even after having mine for almost 2 weeks, I'm still looking at every car carrier driving by to see them. Mine was LOST for 11 days with the demo--Saturn said I had received delivery at the dealer...HA!!. It was very filthy when it arrived and I still have not gotten all the RUST off from around the brakes/wheels due to it sitting in the rain...somewhere.

Some Beach....Some where....
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
Sunny Ragtop said:
Some Beach....Some where....
That Yellow is so-o-o-o-o sweet...:drool:

car/driver -- double droolers...:drool:...:drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
I also have my order through the Concord dealership. Mine is the next to come but it hasn't even been built yet. I have no idea when anything is supposed to come next! :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want to see a black sky in person, the Hickory dealership has one in the showroom. It's Black with black interior, manual trans. We saw it last week and it looks great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
Oooh! Thanks! I might have to make a short road-trip! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
If my dealer is telling me the computer says a production date of June 12th. Can this be? The order was accepted about 10 days ago, that would make a wait of 2 months before they start building my car, then probably another 4 weeks before I get it. Someone with some insight please tell me this cant be right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,421 Posts
D-money11 said:
If my dealer is telling me the computer says a production date of June 12th. Can this be? The order was accepted about 10 days ago, that would make a wait of 2 months before they start building my car, then probably another 4 weeks before I get it. Someone with some insight please tell me this cant be right.

Sorry to say this, but it sounds about right to me. My order was accepted on 3/27/06 and I was told by my dealer that my car will probably be built sometime in the latter part of May...which would put it at right around 2 months from image to build. Some people got lucky and had very quick turn around times from image to delivery. But I ordered an automatic, which will cause mine to be delayed even further...same goes if you ordered chrome wheels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
nscrbug said:
Sorry to say this, but it sounds about right to me. My order was accepted on 3/27/06 and I was told by my dealer that my car will probably be built sometime in the latter part of May...which would put it at right around 2 months from image to build. Some people got lucky and had very quick turn around times from image to delivery. But I ordered an automatic, which will cause mine to be delayed even further...same goes if you ordered chrome wheels.
I agree sounds about right -- I imaged end of March -- still at 3000 as of yesterday. I expect to VIN in 2 weeks or so (at best) and another month (Can ya tell I drink & dream??:willy: ) for delivery so June sounds about right. . .:cool:
Nscrbug and I have pretty much had the same experience since we imaged -- so we take support from each other...:banghead: :D :cheers: :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,421 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Nscrbug and I have pretty much had the same experience since we imaged -- so we take support from each other...:banghead: :D :cheers: :banghead:
:lol: :lol: :lol: If I'm not insane and ready for the nuthouse by the time this is all over...it'll be a miracle. :willy:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top