Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on the inside with solid information on when the orders with chrome will be produced? This holding pattern is maddening. Our dealer doesn't have any specific info for us.

We also have red leather - does this mean we risk having a shortage again on red by the time the chrome wheels arrive for our Sky???:confused:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
You will be happy to know the wheels are in the U.S. going through CUS. what I can't find out is, the number of sets. The red leather could still be a problem I didnt check on that, I orded all black, think we will see some SKY orders move to 33 this next week as the wheels arrive at the plant... I hope my order date falls within the number of sets they recv....:willy: :willy: Seal9

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
seal9 said:
the wheels are in the U.S. going through CUS.
Where are they produced? Don't the customs people understand that this is a priority item?:lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I know a customs agent...maybe.....jk:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I had the first image at my dealer..Ordered on 01/09, My problem was red/black leather and Chrome wheels...I got a call 1 week ago telling me my car has been built and is on it's way..Got my Vin# as well, so this is for real this time. So there are some red/black leather and Chrome wheels moving down the assembly line and being shipped.........PPHJJ5

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pphjj5 said:
I had the first image at my dealer..Ordered on 01/09, My problem was red/black leather and Chrome wheels...I got a call 1 week ago telling me my car has been built and is on it's way..Got my Vin# as well, so this is for real this time. So there are some red/black leather and Chrome wheels moving down the assembly line and being shipped.........PPHJJ5
Congratulations but OUCH, that's a long, long wait from 1/09! I'm way down the list having my order accepted 3/22. I wonder if there is any way to tell how many chrome wheels are hitting the system? And why would they take all our orders from 1/09 - mid March without any Chrome constraint if they didn't have stock?:nono:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
seal9 said:
You will be happy to know the wheels are in the U.S. going through CUS. what I can't find out is, the number of sets. II hope my order date falls within the number of sets they recv....:willy: :willy: Seal9

:cheers: This is GREAT news. I figure if any who've waited longer than me get action, that will eventually filter down to me. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts