Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
?????

larryshanahan said:
when will the sky be available in atlantic canada???

Hi there, Welcome to the forum. As you will find out through all the postings, No one knows when anyone will get the cars or when they will exactly be in production. It is the wait and see game. I do know (from Ontario originally) that Canada will get a limited supply and so I doubt if you will get a lease. You most likely will have to go into 2007 before that will happen. I am on the waiting list in Kitchener Ontario and am 4th on that list. Also, the dealers up there do not know much of anything, so if you want up to date information come here and check out the threads. Lots of great people to help you with questions.

Kimberly:cheers:
ChiliSky

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Wow

andrewplanet said:
Kimberly... I'm #2 at that dealership. Here's hoping we get our cars soon :cheers:
That is so cool, you know they dont know a thing there, didnt get a hat or a calender or nothing. Did they give you anything? How is the weather up there? It is just starting to get cool here, we had the top down on the bug Sunday but it is going down to freezing tonight. I do love the weather here though, hardly any snow, maybe a dusting. Will be great to have the Sky to drive year round here, are you going to put yours away for the winter?

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got that 2'x2' poster of the sky that they were giving away at the toronto auto show to people who were angry enough to complian that there was no sky. Other than that, I got nothing. When that pre-registration thing came out, my salesperson didn't know about it until I called. They really don't know much at the dealership. I awoke this morning to see some accumulated snow from flurries on my car so it's getting to be that time of year now. As for driving the Sky during the winter, I have no intentions of parking it in the garage for the winter. I'll probably just buy some winter rims and tires and that'll be the end of it. I'm currently driving a rear wheel mustang anyway with almost no weight in the back. I can't see how driving the Sky in the winter could possibly be any worse than the mustang.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Yep and I used to drive a 79 Trans Am in the snow. So anything is better than that, in fact I hit black ice on the 401 down by London and slid both sides of the road for about a 1/4 mile, ended up in the ditch, pushed the car out and drove home!!!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
ChiliSky said:
Yep and I used to drive a 79 Trans Am in the snow. So anything is better than that, in fact I hit black ice on the 401 down by London and slid both sides of the road for about a 1/4 mile, ended up in the ditch, pushed the car out and drove home!!!!
Must Have slid right by Ingersoll :lol: :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Yep

Yes, it must have been it that area. If it had not been for the truck driver taken up the two lanes of the 401 behind me and keeping traffic back behind it. That allowed me to not hit anything else. Boy, I hate that black ice, I tought I would leave that up there as well but living so close to the mountains here, it is a gimmy that we get a far bit of it now through March.

We will have to have our own Canadian reuniun with our new toys next year. That will be lots of fun!!!!!!!!..

Kimberly
ChiliSky

1 - 10 of 10 Posts