Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I've been a long time member here and have had my SKY for quite a while. Now that we're getting more in the area (Delaware, PA, NJ, MD), let's plan some drives!

I've talked to Spag and he said there's a bunch posted on here that I keep missing. I'd love to go on some of these runs but I can't seem to find the info listed anywhere on this site....

Someone show me where people are posting these runs on this site cause I can't seem to find any in the past few weeks of searching.

If there hasn't been many, let's get a few over the next couple weeks if anyone would like to plan them out.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Any one going to Wildwood NJ, this weekend , Sept 22,23,24 for classic car weekend ?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Try here http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34 All Solstice clubs I am so far aware of are inclusive for Skys and welcome any and all to any event. Just missed one on the 16th, but the Chief Jay on 9/30 is not too far away, or mid October.

If in Western PA check out the Great Lakes region for NEO/PA ecents, there is a run this weekend.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, I'm very active on the Solstice site... and I've attended most runs within 200 miles of me.

I was just told there was some gatherings on this site as well so I figured I'd try to get in contact with both groups.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I didn't know about it, but i'd be willing to drive down with the redline.
\\

I'm heading down around 11:00 am, might stay the weekend . I'll pm you with my cell in case you make it down,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts