Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife & I are on vacation right now, drove from Oklahoma to Virginia Beach in my wife's Vue & we're now in NE PA, have yet to see a Sky tooling around! Maybe we'll see one on the way home this weekend.

We're hoping our yellow Sky will be delivered to us this month, the closer it gets to delivery, the slower the days go by!:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Make it up in Volume

My local Saturn dealers have only delivered maybe 20 total (was at about 12 a couple months ago) and *I think* for most folks this is a second or third car - so not necessarily a daily driver.

In my area I have not seen a Sky out on the road - since my dad got his at the end of July - he has not seen one driving.

I have only seen a total of about 4 Soltices (Solstii) driving around in the past 6 months - 2 of them on the sme day on the same stretch of highway going in opposite directions.

I also noticed the other day on one short strecth of road - about a dozen vehicles out of maybe 100 that did not have a front plate - which is required by law in Ohio - at least one of them was a new car with 30 day temp tag - and a couple may have been from Michigan or Pennsylvania - which do not require front tag. Not sure what I will do when I get my Sky Red Line (of course I need to order it first).

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had not seen any on the open road until last weekend. I was on I-70 between Kansas City and Columbia, Mo and saw two (one silver and one white) in a 50 mile span. They were both going west while I was going east so it was a quick glance but they both looked good!

Still waiting
Green/Tan
Premium interior, LSD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts